TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Even if it's not necessarily a 4K-killer that everyone should go buy right now, the Q900 is still (probably) the best TV Samsung is selling in 2019. Plus, anime does look really good on it.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Amazon's Echo Link and Echo Link Amp are now available to customers in Australia
It turns out that the most important app for a virtual assistant appliance might be the one you create yourself.
Samsung's 2019 QLED and UHD range has finally landed in Australia.
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Apple hopes to be a new destination for cord cutters, but Netflix remains a no-show.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- LG claps back at Panasonic with transparent OLED
- Sonos see voice control as 'additive' and are open to bringing it to a future IKEA collab
- Australian Sonos One and Beam owners can finally use the Google Assistant on them
- Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
- tvOS 13 for Apple TV: 6 cool new features to check out
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?