Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Hisense have officially retired their OLED-based line of 4K TVs after just one model.
Sony continues to improve its highly rated top-of-the-line TVs and adds a new 8K UHD as well as a 48-inch OLED to its lineup
It’s no surprise that Belkin would make a device charger, but a high-end speaker is something else entirely.
Samsung’s vertical video-friendly Sero TV is coming to Australia in 2020.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
LG’s latest lineup of OLED and NanoCell TVs will come with Filmmaker Mode on-board.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- Hisense expand Australian Laser TV line with TriChroma models
- Hisense are officially over OLED TVs
- Sony adds a 48-inch OLED and a new 8K UHD LCD to its 2020 TV offerings
- Belkin teams with Devialet to build the SoundForm Elite smart speaker and wireless charger
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 IceGiant says its giant cooler can even tame AMD's giant Threadripper
- 3 Report: Avast and AVG collect and sell personal user info via free anti-virus programs
- 4 New 'CacheOut' attack targets Intel processors, with a fix arriving soon
- 5 Black wallpaper bug from Windows 7's 'final' update will get fixed
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?