Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Sonos are keen to do more collaborations with IKEA and won't rule out the possibility of a new smart speaker.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
The list of new features isn't huge, but multi-user support and compatibility with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers will make a lot of users happy.
There are a lot of people upset online about the final season of Game of Thrones and how the war for the Iron Throne has concluded.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Samsung has announced that the Apple TV app will be available on its Smart TVs beginning today.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
TCL has given a due date for their first 8K TV.
Even if it's not necessarily a 4K-killer that everyone should go buy right now, the Q900 is still (probably) the best TV Samsung is selling in 2019. Plus, anime does look really good on it.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
If you’re a fanatic for picture quality, you’ll probably prefer one of LG’s OLEDs. But everyone else? They’ll probably have a great time with the Q90 - assuming they can stomach the premium price tag.
Hisense has detailed just how much their 2019 TV range will cost and where you'll be able to find it in Australia.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- LG claps back at Panasonic with transparent OLED
- Sonos see voice control as 'additive' and are open to bringing it to a future IKEA collab
- Australian Sonos One and Beam owners can finally use the Google Assistant on them
- Panasonic’s transparent smart OLED TV is as cool as it sounds
- tvOS 13 for Apple TV: 6 cool new features to check out
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 2 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 3 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 4 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?