Google’s seven-inch Nest Hub smart display is about to double as a bellhop.
Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
Sonos are making it a little easier to listen to the radio through your connected speakers and launching their own in-app music streaming offering.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Bixby made an appearance at this week's Unpacked hardware event but the Samsung Galaxy Home and Galaxy Home Mini remain MIA.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
Dolby Vision is changing in 2020.
Hisense are ditching OLED for ULED XD. Here’s why.
Sonos are officially ending support for several legacy audio products, including the Connect, Connect Amp and Play:5.
In 2019, Hisense brought one Laser TV to Australia. This year, they're launching three new models locally.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- A Google Nest Hub might join you for your next hotel stay
- Sonos spawns in-app Radio station
- Samsung's smart speaker sits out S20 debut
- You can now watch Apple TV+ on LG TVs
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?