LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
Samsung has finally unveiled local Australian pricing and availability for their first 8K TV.
The Sonos One (Gen 2) features Bluetooth LE connectivity, a faster processor, and more memory.
Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the impending wave of 8K TVs.
Telstra has upgraded their Telstra TV streaming box to feature new voice controls, an improved remote and Box Office movie streaming.
If you’ve paid attention to any of the home entertainment news coming out of this year’s CES, you may have TV manufacturers like Sony talking up a new AV feature called IMAX Enhanced.
Sonos has announced Australian availability for their new Architectural speaker range and launched the Sonos Amp into the local market.
Here’s a quick primer on what smart speakers are, and what to expect from each of the major ones.
After launching in 2018, Google's YouTube Music streaming service is now available on Sonos.
Here’s a run-down of every streaming service currently available in Australia and the pros and cons of each.
Still confused about what exactly a voice assistant is? Here’s everything you need to know about voice assistants.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
Hisense has confirmed it'll be bringing its new soundbars to Australia in 2019.
Hisense rounded out their usual penchant for affordable TVs with new technologies during their CES 2019 press conference.
Hisense Australia have announced their 2019 TV lineup at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- LG's 8K TV won't hit Australia till later this year
- Samsung's first 8K finally has an Australian price-tag
- Sonos is shipping a second-generation Sonos One smart speaker
- Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
- Sonos announces local availability for Sonance collab
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- 3 How mobile security works and why you need it
- 4 Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- 5 Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?