Bose have announced their new Portable Home Speaker, a smart speaker that'll work with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Siri and Spotify.
If you’re looking for a Twitch app on the app store for Samsung’s latest QLED TVs, I have some bad news: it’s no longer available on the app store.
Hot on the heels of Panasonic's lifestyle-focused transparent OLED TV, LG are now looking to offer Australian customers their own take on the technology - but don't expect to see it in JB Hi-Fi or Harvey Norman anytime soon.
Sonos are keen to do more collaborations with IKEA and won't rule out the possibility of a new smart speaker.
Sonos' initial pair of multi-assistant smart speakers have finally gotten the Google Assistant integration promised at launch.
Panasonic showed off a transparent OLED TV for the first time in Australia today, and it just proves that we’re living in 2019 and tech companies are living in 3019.
The list of new features isn't huge, but multi-user support and compatibility with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers will make a lot of users happy.
There are a lot of people upset online about the final season of Game of Thrones and how the war for the Iron Throne has concluded.
Amazon have introduced the Echo Show 5 to their burgeoning line-up of Alexa-powered smart displays.
Apple Music subscribers in Australia & New Zealand can now ask Alexa to stream their favourite songs - adding more fuel to the fire in the smart speaker wars.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- IFA 2019: Bose's new smart speaker is a smarter SoundLink Revolve
- Why Samsung killed off the Twitch.TV app for its latest Smart TVs
- LG claps back at Panasonic with transparent OLED
- Sonos see voice control as 'additive' and are open to bringing it to a future IKEA collab
- Australian Sonos One and Beam owners can finally use the Google Assistant on them
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
- 2 Borderlands 3 review impressions: It's exactly what you think and nothing more
- 3 The HTC Vive Cosmos is the company's first modder-friendly VR headset
- 4 PCWorld's September Digital Magazine: Intel's 10th-gen CPU is here
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc II Ultra review: A high-performance muscle car of a GPU
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?