The Beats Pill+, a portable wireless speaker made by Apple-owned Beats Electronics, has been discontinued.
Universal Audio's new Volt 276 audio interface comes in a studio/podcast pack with a very competent microphone, okay headphones and a mic cable. Musicians will also be interested in the Volt 276's excellent audio quality and record-time effects.
Fetch TV has released the Fetch Mini 4K, a 4K-enabled set-top-box with voice activated remote
While 4K content has been around for a while, its only now rapidly gaining in popularity as more and more consumers upgrade to TVs capable of supporting the format. Here's everything you need to know about 4K.
Sony has announced the X-Series of portable Bluetooth speakers tuned to play any kind of music and with added portability and weatherproofing.
Harman and Samsung have released the JBL PartyBox, a large, portable, party speaker, with dynamic light show, Karaoke mode and IPX4 splash protection.
The Home Pod mini has gone from a cheaper alternative to the center of Apple's smart home. Here's everything you need to know about Apple's newest smart speaker.
Apple’s first smart speaker just met a sudden, surprising end, but it was one we could see coming.
The “Premium only” error that Spotify Free users saw while trying to cast music to Google Assistant-powered speakers was just a bug, Spotify says.
The Huawei partnership with acoustics giant, Devialet, which first spawned the Huawei Sound X speaker, has now released its successor, the Huawei Sound.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinues its only portable speaker
- Fetch TV releases the Fetch Mini 4K set-top-box with voice activated remote
- Sony announces X-Series speakers for music lovers of every genre
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Why did Apple’s original HomePod fail? Let’s count the ways
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 How to cheat at Wordle
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?