The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
As someone who’s a big fan of the company’s hardware, it feels like Sonos is dropping the ball in 2018 when it comes to software.
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
If you’re one of the many new owners of a Google Home or Google Home Mini smart speaker, you might be a bit confused about how to set it up and get started. Here’s a quick and easy-to-understand guide.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current smart security setup.
Amazon has announced that the new Echo Sub will be coming to Australia alongside the refreshed Echo Dot, Echo Plus and Echo Show.
Panasonic has announced thats its premium DP-UB9000 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player will be available in November.
Foxtel has unveiled the updated arrival of Foxtel GO.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
A free update will let you make phone calls, set multiple timers, and use Siri Shortcuts.
MicroLED and Mini-LED. What's the difference?
The Google Home Max hits a lot of the same notes as its more-affordable and affable predecessor. What’s more, in spite of the higher price, that’s a tune that ends up being as catchy as it is resonant and as better as it is bigger.
If you’re launching straight into some video content and don’t have another screen available for a side-by-side comparison, it can sometimes be easy to mistake FHD content for 4K content. Here's an easy well to tell the difference.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- Amazon bolster Australian Echo lineup with Echo Show and Echo Sub
- Panasonic releases DP-UB9000 Blu-ray player
- Foxtel updates Foxtel GO
- LG's 2018 TVs get smarter from today with Google Assistant and Alexa support
- HomePod to get new Siri Shortcuts, phone calls, and other Siri features in upcoming update
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
- 2 Amazon is selling these tiny 32GB SanDisk flash drives for less than $11 each
- 3 Amazon brings Kindle Paperwhite to Australia
- 4 Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- 5 Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?