Your Amazon Echo speakers and Ring devices may already be enabled to join Amazon’s new, neighborhood-wide Sidewalk networks, but you can turn Sidewalk access off using a single setting.
The Poly Sync Family is a new line of smart, USB and Bluetooth speakerphones that use proprietary microphone technology to track the talker, not the noise.
Just 17 inches long and equipped with a built-in subwoofer, the Panasonic Soundslayer delivers surprisingly big sound in a small package.
Amazon still has the best speaker for smart home control, but it still trails Sonos and Google in musicality.
The Halo’s integrated RGB lighting can sync with your tunes or help you set the mood.
The latest Echo Dot is technically the best Dot yet, but only by a narrow margin.
Google’s seven-inch Nest Hub smart display is about to double as a bellhop.
Here’s everything you need to know about soundbars, whether they’re worth it and which ones are gonna give you best bang for your buck.
Sonos are making it a little easier to listen to the radio through your connected speakers and launching their own in-app music streaming offering.
When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
Which are the best OLED, QLED and LCD LED TVs that you can buy in 2018?
Google Home? Apple HomePod? Amazon Echo? Which smart speakers sounds the best and which is worth your money?
Latest News Articles
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
- Sound right at home with Poly
- Acer’s Halo smart speaker boasts Google Assistant and RGB lighting
- A Google Nest Hub might join you for your next hotel stay
- Sonos spawns in-app Radio station
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 2 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 5 Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?