TP-Link’s smart lightbulbs output some 60W at light but with 80 per cent less power as they use LEDs. They are dimmable and, in the case of the LB130, you can set different colours using the internal RGB LEDs.
Home Appliances - Reviews
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars....
Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley ...
Google makes it as easy as it can to put the world’s knowledge at your fingertips on every screen you touch. With Google Home, it’s trying to extend that reach to casual conversation.
There's no way to review Google Home in isolation. This hyper-aware voice-activated speaker is an Amazon Echo clone, but improves upon the original concept.
It’s cheaper than the only competing color Wi-Fi bulb, but it’s not better.
Australians have a relationship with hot summers and air conditioning that few developed countries can appreciate. And yet it looks like it’s the Russians who have come up with an innovative solution to hot homes and offices.
These dumb bulbs are perfect for smart lighting.
Latest News Articles
- LG Electronics introduces AI enabled robotic vacuum
- Kogan expands SmarterHome range
- Kogan launches high-quality, low cost appliance range
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft releases Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 2 ARM just showed 2021's smartphone CPUs, led by the powerful Cortex-X1
- 3 Macworld's June digital magazine: iPhone SE review; exclusive guide to Apple TV+
- 4 The macOS Catatina 10.15.5 update is now available with Battery Health Management, FaceTime updates and more
- 5 Crucial P2 NMVe SSD review: Inexpensive, but a slow performer
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?