TP-Link’s smart lightbulbs output some 60W at light but with 80 per cent less power as they use LEDs. They are dimmable and, in the case of the LB130, you can set different colours using the internal RGB LEDs.
Home Appliances - Reviews
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars....
Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley ...
Google makes it as easy as it can to put the world’s knowledge at your fingertips on every screen you touch. With Google Home, it’s trying to extend that reach to casual conversation.
There's no way to review Google Home in isolation. This hyper-aware voice-activated speaker is an Amazon Echo clone, but improves upon the original concept.
It’s cheaper than the only competing color Wi-Fi bulb, but it’s not better.
Australians have a relationship with hot summers and air conditioning that few developed countries can appreciate. And yet it looks like it’s the Russians who have come up with an innovative solution to hot homes and offices.
These dumb bulbs are perfect for smart lighting.
Latest News Articles
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- 2 Watch us unbox Maingear's F131, a glorious hot rod of a gaming rig
- 3 The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- 4 The best online courses for learning Python
- 5 Microsoft challenges Slack with a free version of Microsoft Teams
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- LG G7 review: As by-the-numbers as flagship smartphones come
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?