At just $279 for early Kickstarter backers, the Model C is practically an impulse buy. This Picobrew machine also makes sanitization even easier.
Home Appliances - News
TP-Link's new light bulbs don't require a smart home bridge to control them, letting you get up and running with just one bulb to start.
Google has made a big play for the Internet of Things, announcing a new OS on Thursday that will connect appliances around the home and allow them to be controlled from an Android smartphone or tablet.
Latest News Articles
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- 2 Watch us unbox Maingear's F131, a glorious hot rod of a gaming rig
- 3 The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- 4 The best online courses for learning Python
- 5 Microsoft challenges Slack with a free version of Microsoft Teams
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- LG G7 review: As by-the-numbers as flagship smartphones come
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?