LG has introduced the R9 CordZero robotic vacuum, with built-in artificial intelligence machine learning.
Kogan has announced that it is expanding its SmarterHome range, launching integrations with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Kogan is looking to make their mark in the household appliances space with a range of new fridges, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, ovens and cooktops.
TP-Link’s smart lightbulbs output some 60W at light but with 80 per cent less power as they use LEDs. They are dimmable and, in the case of the LB130, you can set different colours using the internal RGB LEDs.
You may think that being hitched to a tech journalist, with all those free gadgets, is a never-ending thrill for a spouse… you get given decent phones, get to use the latest and greatest TVs and sometimes get to drive in the latest and greatest cars.
At just $279 for early Kickstarter backers, the Model C is practically an impulse buy. This Picobrew machine also makes sanitization even easier.
Once you’ve had a Carolina-style smoked pork BBQ you’ll want to keep having it. This smoker cooker is the best electric smoker we’ve seen. So if you need a meat smoker, a barbecue grill, a smoker grill or even a charcoal grill check out this Bradley Smoker and enhance your Australian BBQ or grill.
Google makes it as easy as it can to put the world’s knowledge at your fingertips on every screen you touch. With Google Home, it’s trying to extend that reach to casual conversation.
There's no way to review Google Home in isolation. This hyper-aware voice-activated speaker is an Amazon Echo clone, but improves upon the original concept.
It’s cheaper than the only competing color Wi-Fi bulb, but it’s not better.
Latest News Articles
- LG Electronics introduces AI enabled robotic vacuum
- Kogan expands SmarterHome range
- Kogan launches high-quality, low cost appliance range
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?