For PC gamers, there is a plethora of high-quality headsets available on the New Zealand market. Sennheiser, Razer, and Logitech all have products that offer fantastic sound quality and comfort for your PC gaming needs. Console gamers, on the other ...
Headphones - Reviews
Sennheiser’s RS 220 are a pair of digital wireless headphones that aim to deliver sound quality “very close to the audiophile ideal”. In line with that aim, they retail at a premium $850: more than many people spend on PCs or music...
In terms of style, Philips’ ‘The Snug’ headset is about as different from The Stretch as it can get. While they’re both closed sets of headphones, The Snug’s ear cups are smaller, and they look a whole lot cooler. The S...
Turtle Beach’s ‘Earforce’ Z6A headset adds 5.1 channel surround sound to your gaming experience, without the need for a cumbersome speaker system.
Philips’ ‘The Stretch’ headphones are not the most beautifully designed over-ear headphones on the market. The grey and white design is dull, the plastic appears cheap, and the headset creaks every time the cups tilt. At first glan...
The PC 360 is a seriously high-end gaming headset, with a fold-up microphone and large, comfortable ear cups that don’t clamp around the top of your jaw or above the ears. The design is minimalist in all black, and the build is typical of Senn...
Don’t like being chained to your computer? Yeah, I don’t either. Fortunately, I managed to use Logitech’s G930 gaming headset from the opposite side of the room to my test PC, and even through walls. The G930 is easy to set up R...
Razer has built itself quite a reputation based on its gaming gear, and for the price, the Carcharias is not bad quality at all. It’s a sturdy headset, with a flip-down microphone that doesn’t seem easily breakable, and big, soft ear cup...
In March’s PC World we reviewed Creative’s Draco HS-850 gaming headset. In April's issue we have a higher-end model: the SoundBlaster Tactic3D Sigma. Both headsets are closed, have detachable noise-cancelling microphones and are black wi...
Latest News Articles
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Apple should follow Google’s lead and force 2FA on all accounts
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?