The PC 360 is a seriously high-end gaming headset, with a fold-up microphone and large, comfortable ear cups that don’t clamp around the top of your jaw or above the ears. The design is minimalist in all black, and the build is typical of Senn...
Headphones - Reviews
Don’t like being chained to your computer? Yeah, I don’t either. Fortunately, I managed to use Logitech’s G930 gaming headset from the opposite side of the room to my test PC, and even through walls. The G930 is easy to set up R...
Razer has built itself quite a reputation based on its gaming gear, and for the price, the Carcharias is not bad quality at all. It’s a sturdy headset, with a flip-down microphone that doesn’t seem easily breakable, and big, soft ear cup...
In March’s PC World we reviewed Creative’s Draco HS-850 gaming headset. In April's issue we have a higher-end model: the SoundBlaster Tactic3D Sigma. Both headsets are closed, have detachable noise-cancelling microphones and are black wi...
Latest News Articles
- Plantronics take it up a notch with new RIG 700 wireless gaming headphones
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- Computex 2019: HyperX give their best gaming headphones an upgrade
- Computex 2019: ROG attracts audiophiles with new Theta headphones
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Samsung's ultra-fast new PCIe 4.0 SSDs 'never die'
- 4 The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- 5 Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?