As a first effort in the true wireless category, the Bose SoundSport Free are an impressive effort. Unfortunately, it felt like any positive elements here come balanced by the slightly iffy form-factor and high price.
Headphones - Reviews
If you want good battery life, comfortable design and are satisfied with decent sound quality, these might fit the bill. Unfortunately, and otherwise, they feel like the byproduct of a brand that wants to play in the wireless gaming headset space but...
Brand loyalty only goes so far - and where that loyalty ends, TRNDlabs’s NOVA earbuds are aiming to pick up the slack. According to the company, the NOVA are the first “genuinely affordable” true wireless earbuds.
When Anker started talking up their Zolo Liberty+ earbuds at a price-point of $99, it caught my attention. Everything else - the 48-hour battery life, Bluetooth 5 connectivity and 6mm graphene drivers - was just icing on the cake.
In Samsung’s efforts to lean into everything that worked about the original IconX, they’ve pivoted away from everything the product could be. They’re successful in that they improve upon the original, but every step of the way it’s clear that Samsung...
All told, the BlueAnt PumpAir True Wireless Sportsbuds emerge as one of the better value options out there for those eyeing the jump to true wireless. They’ve got outstanding battery life and one of the cheapest RRPs around.
Though the audio playback occasionally comes together, the myriad gambles that 66 Audio have made on form factor and design fails to do the same.
Nuance is always nice to recommend, and the Sony WH-1000X make a strong case for it. Whether you’re in it for the hi-res audio, noise-cancelling, competitive-price or long-haul battery life - these headphones feel like a slam dunk.
Hovering around the midpoint of the company’s initial offering, the AKG N60 on-ear headphones sit nicely above the brand’s in-ear entries but well below their studio-grade N90Q headphones. They’re envisioned as a natural companion for those who spend...
The WF-1000X true wireless earbuds might lack hi-res or lossless Bluetooth codecs like AptX but the inclusion of noise-cancellation makes all the difference - and makes it an easy choice for audiophiles looking for an alternative to the AirPods.
The Jaybird RUN earbuds are envisioned as a solid option for users who want quality audio on-the-go and an even better one for those already-invested in the capabilities of the Jaybird App.
The simplicity of design and the great futuristic look of these earphones, makes Dearear Buoyant my pick for in-ear wireless earphones.
The small changes Jabra make here go a long way towards keeping the Elite Sport earbuds a pretty appealing option for fitness freaks - even if they arguably could (and should) have taken things much further.
At first glance, the Cloud Alpha looks a lot like the original Cloud and Cloud II. However, below the more-vibrant (rose red paired with a stark black) exterior lies some new tech that distinguishes from what’s come before in a pretty major way.
Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Latest News Articles
- Telstra’s Black Friday sale includes tech and accessories
- New Belkin earbuds come with dual wireless charging pad
- Amazon’s new Echo Buds offer Alexa with much less noise
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 2 Apple’s M3 chips reportedly on track for 2023 as next-gen cycle begins
- 3 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 4 Microsoft addresses Windows 11’s browser choice problem
- 5 This simple tip will turn your iPhone into a music genius
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?