The TicPods don’t sound exceptional, but they do sound more than good enough. They pack in all the usual features and the battery life does more than enough make up the rest of the difference.
Headphones - Reviews
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Able to stomach the high price and mediocre battery life? Great! The Sennheiser Momentum TW are the strongest debut of an audio brand in the true wireless space I’ve encountered since the Zolo Liberty+
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
There’s value here but if you’re after “AirPod-killers” there are probably other options worth investigating before you throw your lot in with the JBL Free X.
These earphones from one of the most respected names in audio come up lacking.
Great sound, excellent durability, and a number of smart features make the X4 a smart buy.
The short version here is that the BackBeat Go 810 are super comfortable to wear, surprisingly-cheap and they sound pretty good.
Unless you’re religiously drawn to the idea of true wireless swim-buds - the Sony WF-SP900 true wireless earbuds are a disappointment worth avoiding at all costs, nevermind $500.
The BackBeat FIT 3100 are far from faultless, but they’re well-priced - and that feat counts for a lot when they also manage to tick most of the boxes that fitness junkie users will want to see ticked.
They don’t reinvent the genre, but the Sony WH-1000X M3s are a classic in the making.
Sony's third-generation noise cancelling headphones surpass Bose's QuietComfort 35 II in every way.
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
Huawei’s FreeBuds are more modest than they are meaningfully-innovative.
Plantronics RIG 500 Pro Esports Edition review: Practical Design Paired With Small-But-Meaningful Innovation
For the more-affordable price, the RIG 500 Pro picks all the right fights and ticks all the right boxes.
Latest News Articles
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- 4 This $10 Switch calculator will look very familiar to iPhone fans
- 5 The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?