$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
Headphones - Reviews
The Bose 700s find a new front that they can dominate in the war on noise but they’ve done little here to take back ground that rivals like Sony have stolen in recent years.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
If you’re looking to listen to something that still has a headphone jack on it, rest assured that the Razer Hammerhead Duo will be up to the task.
The Roccat Noz aren't awful but they rarely makes a great case for themselves beyond just being a safe enough place to start when it comes to buying your next gaming headset.
Bose’s newest true wireless earbuds break all the rules.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
Although they fumble some of the finer details, Nokia’s first set of true wireless earbuds are surprisingly good.
The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
The Exodus proves that you don't need to sacrifice sweet sound for mindfully sourced and sustainably built headphones
The TicPods don’t sound exceptional, but they do sound more than good enough. They pack in all the usual features and the battery life does more than enough make up the rest of the difference.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Able to stomach the high price and mediocre battery life? Great! The Sennheiser Momentum TW are the strongest debut of an audio brand in the true wireless space I’ve encountered since the Zolo Liberty+
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
Latest News Articles
- HomePod Mini, AirPods Studio could crash Apple’s iPhone 12 party
- Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- EPOS launches its business audio range to Australia and New Zealand
- If you ever bought a pair of Powerbeats 2 headphones, Apple might owe you $189
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?