The Huawei FreeBuds 4i have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and deliver decent audio playback for under $200.
Headphones - Reviews
Monoprice's BT600ANC might not offer the best automatic noise cancellation we've heard, but it's the best we've heard for less than US$100
These headphones use both active and passive means to filter out as much noise as anything we've heard, and they cost just 50 bucks.
Bose is offering great prices on these ANC cans this time of year, and you can have them customized for just a little extra cash.
These high-end cans offer top-notch materials, elegant design, and excellent—though not flawless—sound.
Sony released its snappily named MDR-1000X over-ear headphones back in 2016 to great acclaim. The WH-1000XM4 reviewed here are the fourth version of that line, and I’m happy to report that Sony has improved yet again on its already winning audio form...
This magnificent headphone offers a heavenly sound with a devilish price tag.
Unless you’re attached to noise-cancellation as a feature or after buds with a bit more of a fitness focus, the Google Pixel Buds are an awesome candidate for your next true wireless pickup.
The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
If Microsoft can make a decent pair of headphones like this on a first effort, who’s to say how much better their sophomore effort will be.
If you’ve relished the recent trend towards the combined comfort and freakish fidelity allowed by modern over-ear designs, the Beats Solo Pro are going to inevitably feel like a step backwards across both fronts.
The FreeBuds 3 are barely adequate in a category where it’s increasingly easy to find something exceptional.
Latest News Articles
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- 3 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?