Fans of neutral audio and strong active noise canceling will find a lot to love about these true wireless earbuds—even despite their size.
Headphones - Reviews
These true wireless earbuds may cost less than their primary rivals, but they easily hold their own.
Sony’s ultra-portable true wireless earbuds deliver on nearly all the features most people want out of a premium set.
Samsung packs a bevy of features, including active noise cancellation, into these sleek true wireless earbuds.
The lack of an Apple H1 chip means these earbuds don't do everything AirPods do.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and deliver decent audio playback for under $200.
Monoprice's BT600ANC might not offer the best automatic noise cancellation we've heard, but it's the best we've heard for less than US$100
These headphones use both active and passive means to filter out as much noise as anything we've heard, and they cost just 50 bucks.
Bose is offering great prices on these ANC cans this time of year, and you can have them customized for just a little extra cash.
These high-end cans offer top-notch materials, elegant design, and excellent—though not flawless—sound.
Sony released its snappily named MDR-1000X over-ear headphones back in 2016 to great acclaim. The WH-1000XM4 reviewed here are the fourth version of that line, and I’m happy to report that Sony has improved yet again on its already winning audio form...
This magnificent headphone offers a heavenly sound with a devilish price tag.
Unless you’re attached to noise-cancellation as a feature or after buds with a bit more of a fitness focus, the Google Pixel Buds are an awesome candidate for your next true wireless pickup.
The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei launches 2022 Mother's Day promotional offers
- Apple may shift AirPods strategy as demand for new models wanes
- The best wireless earbuds: Free yourself from the tyranny of cords
- Multitaskers can celebrate: Sony's LinkBuds promise to let you hear it all
- New Apple acquisition could bring real-time remixes straight to your ears
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Desktop CPU shipments plunge to lowest total in nearly 30 years
- 2 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- 3 Jony Ive reveals Steve Jobs’ one-word advice on design
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?