Sony’s ultra-portable true wireless earbuds deliver on nearly all the features most people want out of a premium set.
Headphones - Reviews
Samsung packs a bevy of features, including active noise cancellation, into these sleek true wireless earbuds.
The lack of an Apple H1 chip means these earbuds don't do everything AirPods do.
The Huawei FreeBuds 4i have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology and deliver decent audio playback for under $200.
Monoprice's BT600ANC might not offer the best automatic noise cancellation we've heard, but it's the best we've heard for less than US$100
These headphones use both active and passive means to filter out as much noise as anything we've heard, and they cost just 50 bucks.
Bose is offering great prices on these ANC cans this time of year, and you can have them customized for just a little extra cash.
These high-end cans offer top-notch materials, elegant design, and excellent—though not flawless—sound.
Sony released its snappily named MDR-1000X over-ear headphones back in 2016 to great acclaim. The WH-1000XM4 reviewed here are the fourth version of that line, and I’m happy to report that Sony has improved yet again on its already winning audio form...
This magnificent headphone offers a heavenly sound with a devilish price tag.
Unless you’re attached to noise-cancellation as a feature or after buds with a bit more of a fitness focus, the Google Pixel Buds are an awesome candidate for your next true wireless pickup.
The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
Latest News Articles
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
- Apple just made losing your AirPods Pro earbuds a thing of the past
- The power of mute: Poly’s new enterprise-grade headset for hybrid workers
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?