An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Headphones - Reviews
Able to stomach the high price and mediocre battery life? Great! The Sennheiser Momentum TW are the strongest debut of an audio brand in the true wireless space I’ve encountered since the Zolo Liberty+
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
There’s value here but if you’re after “AirPod-killers” there are probably other options worth investigating before you throw your lot in with the JBL Free X.
These earphones from one of the most respected names in audio come up lacking.
Great sound, excellent durability, and a number of smart features make the X4 a smart buy.
The short version here is that the BackBeat Go 810 are super comfortable to wear, surprisingly-cheap and they sound pretty good.
Unless you’re religiously drawn to the idea of true wireless swim-buds - the Sony WF-SP900 true wireless earbuds are a disappointment worth avoiding at all costs, nevermind $500.
The BackBeat FIT 3100 are far from faultless, but they’re well-priced - and that feat counts for a lot when they also manage to tick most of the boxes that fitness junkie users will want to see ticked.
They don’t reinvent the genre, but the Sony WH-1000X M3s are a classic in the making.
Sony's third-generation noise cancelling headphones surpass Bose's QuietComfort 35 II in every way.
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
Huawei’s FreeBuds are more modest than they are meaningfully-innovative.
Plantronics RIG 500 Pro Esports Edition review: Practical Design Paired With Small-But-Meaningful Innovation
For the more-affordable price, the RIG 500 Pro picks all the right fights and ticks all the right boxes.
The Cloud Stinger Core is a HyperX product through and through and while I can’t wait to see what a beefier and more-accomplished console play from the company looks like, this budget-friendly headset is a good stopgap in the meantime.
Latest News Articles
- HyperX bring the Cloud Mix to Australia
- Jaybird upgrade true wireless offering with Run XT
- Jabra amplify enterprise offering with new Evolve 65t earbuds
- CES 2019: 3D Audio was one of the loudest trends on the show floor
- CES 2019: Nura miniturize with new NuraLoop earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
- 2 5 obscure Android features you need to start using
- 3 Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- 4 Zoho Office Suite taps AI to provide a free, powerful alternative to Office 365
- 5 We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?