The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
Headphones - Reviews
The Exodus proves that you don't need to sacrifice sweet sound for mindfully sourced and sustainably built headphones
The TicPods don’t sound exceptional, but they do sound more than good enough. They pack in all the usual features and the battery life does more than enough make up the rest of the difference.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Able to stomach the high price and mediocre battery life? Great! The Sennheiser Momentum TW are the strongest debut of an audio brand in the true wireless space I’ve encountered since the Zolo Liberty+
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
There’s value here but if you’re after “AirPod-killers” there are probably other options worth investigating before you throw your lot in with the JBL Free X.
These earphones from one of the most respected names in audio come up lacking.
Great sound, excellent durability, and a number of smart features make the X4 a smart buy.
The short version here is that the BackBeat Go 810 are super comfortable to wear, surprisingly-cheap and they sound pretty good.
Unless you’re religiously drawn to the idea of true wireless swim-buds - the Sony WF-SP900 true wireless earbuds are a disappointment worth avoiding at all costs, nevermind $500.
The BackBeat FIT 3100 are far from faultless, but they’re well-priced - and that feat counts for a lot when they also manage to tick most of the boxes that fitness junkie users will want to see ticked.
They don’t reinvent the genre, but the Sony WH-1000X M3s are a classic in the making.
Sony's third-generation noise cancelling headphones surpass Bose's QuietComfort 35 II in every way.
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
Latest News Articles
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- Logitech refresh their gaming offering with Lightsync and 50mm drivers
- Samsung move on from IconX and introduce the Galaxy Buds
- HyperX bring the Cloud Mix to Australia
- Jaybird upgrade true wireless offering with Run XT
Most Popular Articles
- 1 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 2 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 3 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
- 4 Intel announces 8th-gen vPro processors for business notebooks with advanced security
- 5 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?