The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
Headphones - Reviews
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
If Microsoft can make a decent pair of headphones like this on a first effort, who’s to say how much better their sophomore effort will be.
If you’ve relished the recent trend towards the combined comfort and freakish fidelity allowed by modern over-ear designs, the Beats Solo Pro are going to inevitably feel like a step backwards across both fronts.
The FreeBuds 3 are barely adequate in a category where it’s increasingly easy to find something exceptional.
If you’re looking for the best, the AirPods Pro rate among them in a way that the iconic and original true wireless earbuds didn’t.
So long as you’re willing to put up with the messy design, the HyperX Cloud Orbit S delivers some pretty incredible results.
Even if the Cloud Alpha S no longer qualifies as the best cheap gaming headset, it’s still a pretty good gaming headset.
Unless you’re attached to the idea of owning the lightest set of true wireless earbuds in Australia, it’s not that difficult to find something cheaper or better than these.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
The Bose 700s find a new front that they can dominate in the war on noise but they’ve done little here to take back ground that rivals like Sony have stolen in recent years.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
Latest News Articles
- Apple simplifies switching and beefs up sound quality in upcoming AirPods update
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- Jabra Evolve their enterprise offering with three new office-oriented headsets
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 2 How to downgrade from the iOS or iPadOS 14 beta
- 3 Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- 4 Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- 5 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?