Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
Headphones - News
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
Although their 8K and OLED TVs took center stage, Sony's CES press conference also brought with it the news that the company's flagship range of noise cancelling wireless headphones will soon have Amazon Alexa.
Jabra is refreshing their Move series of on-ear headphones at this year's CES
Jabra has announced a new over-ear addition to its flagship series of wireless headphones, the Elite 85h.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
HTC Vive and McLaren Racing have announced the release of a special edition VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition headset.
Sony has unveiled the WI-C00N, the latest addition to its family of Bluetooth, noise-cancelling headphones.
Jaybird have announced the Jaybird Tarah Pro Wireless Sport Headphones.
Turtle Beach has announced its flagship Elite Pro 2 + SuperAmp gaming headphones for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
JBL have introduced the Everest 710GA headphones, a new set of over-ear headphones that feature on-board Google Assistant.
JBL has introduced Free X, its new pair of true wireless in-ear lifestyle headphones.
Latest News Articles
- Jabra amplify enterprise offering with new Evolve 65t earbuds
- CES 2019: 3D Audio was one of the loudest trends on the show floor
- CES 2019: Nura miniturize with new NuraLoop earbuds
- CES 2019: HyperX takes aim at Razer's lineup with CES offering
- CES 2019: HyperX claim their latest gaming headset can even woo audiophiles
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 The new iPhone XS battery case works with the iPhone X, but don't expect perfection
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?