Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
Headphones - News
Logitech's latest gaming headsets promise to sound as good as they look, with the company talking up their RGB integration and 50mm Pro-G drivers.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
HyperX have announced local availability and pricing for their audio-focused Cloud Mix headphones.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
After a relatively-quiet 2018, HyperX has shown off a new gaming mouse, headset and microphone at this year's CES.
Although their 8K and OLED TVs took center stage, Sony's CES press conference also brought with it the news that the company's flagship range of noise cancelling wireless headphones will soon have Amazon Alexa.
Jabra has announced a new over-ear addition to its flagship series of wireless headphones, the Elite 85h.
Jabra is refreshing their Move series of on-ear headphones at this year's CES
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
HTC Vive and McLaren Racing have announced the release of a special edition VIVE Pro McLaren Limited Edition headset.
Latest News Articles
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- Logitech refresh their gaming offering with Lightsync and 50mm drivers
- Samsung move on from IconX and introduce the Galaxy Buds
- HyperX bring the Cloud Mix to Australia
- Jaybird upgrade true wireless offering with Run XT
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?