Sony has revealed that they'll be bringing their unique Xperia Ear Duo open-ear wireless headphones to Australia later this month.
Headphones - News
Jabra has announced Australian launch details for three new Elite products, completing the local range of Elite headphones and earbuds.
B&O Play has announced a refresh of their Earset earbuds.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Jaybird are rolling out a new special edition version of their Jaybird RUN headphones in celebration of Earth Day.
Jabra has announced a new franchise of wireless headsets that set a new standard for call quality, security and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
Bose have announced the arrival of their SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Announced back in September, Jabra have now announced Australian and New Zealand pricing and availability for their new Evolve 75e Bluetooth headphones.
Following on from last year’s FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Mouse, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX has kicked off their CES 2018 product showcase by announcing their first fully-wireless gaming headset.
Jabra has announced the expansion of its Elite Sport true wireless earbuds into a franchise of new products, due out later this year.
Sony Australia is giving shoppers the chance to find some hush in the Christmas rush, by offering them the chance to borrow a pair of its cutting edge WH-1000XM2 noise-cancelling headphones as they battle through the crowds at Westfield Chatswood.
Harman Australia / New Zealand has relaunched the AKG brand into the consumer audio space, announcing four lifestyle headphones of varying shapes, sizes and feature-sets.
Plantronics has announced the launch of two new additions to its award winning BackBeat FIT Family; the company’s portfolio of wireless sport headphones.
Latest News Articles
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
- Jabra expands Elite series
- B&O Play refereshes Earset earbuds
- Jaybird celebrate Earth Day with special edition Jaybird RUN earbuds
- Jabra launches engage Business headset range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?