Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
Headphones - News
Bose have announced the arrival of their SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Announced back in September, Jabra have now announced Australian and New Zealand pricing and availability for their new Evolve 75e Bluetooth headphones.
Following on from last year’s FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Mouse, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX has kicked off their CES 2018 product showcase by announcing their first fully-wireless gaming headset.
Jabra has announced the expansion of its Elite Sport true wireless earbuds into a franchise of new products, due out later this year.
Sony Australia is giving shoppers the chance to find some hush in the Christmas rush, by offering them the chance to borrow a pair of its cutting edge WH-1000XM2 noise-cancelling headphones as they battle through the crowds at Westfield Chatswood.
Harman Australia / New Zealand has relaunched the AKG brand into the consumer audio space, announcing four lifestyle headphones of varying shapes, sizes and feature-sets.
Plantronics has announced the launch of two new additions to its award winning BackBeat FIT Family; the company’s portfolio of wireless sport headphones.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Bose has announced that a refreshed model of its popular QC35 headphones will now offer seamless voice access to Google Assistant and new settings to control ambient noise.
Headphones brand Jabra is expanding its market-leading Evolve range of headsets with the Jabra Evolve 75e – time adding an earbud design to the range which has sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.
Jaybird have bolstered their range ahead of the holiday season by announcing their first true wireless sports earbuds, called the Jaybird RUN.
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology has announced the pre-order of its next generation gaming headset – HyperX Cloud Alpha.
Jabra have announced that their Elite Sport wireless earbuds will be getting an upgrade, with this year's refresh boasting a 50% improvement to battery life.
Latest News Articles
- Google finally bring the Pixel Buds to Australia
- Bose announce local availability and pricing for SoundSport Free true wireless earbuds
- Jabra confirm ANZ pricing and availability for Evolve 75e headphones
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By HyperX
- CES 2018: HyperX announces Wireless Cloud Flight Headset and RGB range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?