Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
Headphones - News
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
JBL are looking to extend their audio empire into the world of video gaming through their new Quantum range.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
Jabra's Elite 85 over-ear noise-cancelling headphones are 38% off for Cyber Monday.
Amazon are running a Cyber Monday promotion that lets you score yourself a set of AirPods and more for 27% off.
Panasonic's Technics brand is returning to Australia.
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Plantronics are pledging to deliver all day comfort with their latest set of RIG gaming headphones.
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
Latest News Articles
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
- CES 2020: Mobvoi debut second-gen TicPods and TicPods Pro
- JBL make a bid for gaming audiences with new Quantum sub-brand
- CES 2020: Jabra augment affordability with new on-ear headphones
- CES 2020: Jabra introduce gym-friendly Elite 75t Active true wireless earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Firefox flips on default DNS over HTTPS to encrypt Internet traffic at the source
- 2 Lenovo announces major ThinkPad refresh, including AMD's mobile Ryzen 4000 chips
- 3 Netatmo’s Smart Indoor Camera now supports Apple HomeKit Secure Video
- 4 Huawei set a date for the P40's Paris premiere
- 5 Google and Microsoft are scaring consumers over Edge extensions, and for what?
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?