It’s one thing to listen to audio playback on true wireless earbuds, it’s quite another to use them to answer a phone call.
Headphones - Features
We’ve reviewed a lot of true wireless earbuds over the last few years. Here’s how we’d rank them, from worst to best.
Here’s a roundup of 2019's best true wireless earbuds and how each of them compare to one another.
With a new year, comes a new generation of true wireless contenders. Here’s an overview of what to expect from each of them.
Here are our picks for the best gaming headsets you can buy in 2018:
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Buying local can often be a point of pride for Australian customers when it comes to groceries, so why not headphones? We sat down and spent some time with Perth-based earphone company Audiofly’s latest range of wireless headphones to see how they st...
With the holiday season creeping up on us, now is a great time to recap and take stock of what true wireless earbuds are and aren’t really worth your money.
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2019: HyperX give their best gaming headphones an upgrade
- Computex 2019: ROG attracts audiophiles with new Theta headphones
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- Logitech refresh their gaming offering with Lightsync and 50mm drivers
- Samsung move on from IconX and introduce the Galaxy Buds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Office 365's new device management tool is made for IT, but consumers would like it too
- 2 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 3 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 4 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?