Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
If you’re looking to listen to something that still has a headphone jack on it, rest assured that the Razer Hammerhead Duo will be up to the task.
The Roccat Noz aren't awful but they rarely makes a great case for themselves beyond just being a safe enough place to start when it comes to buying your next gaming headset.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Although they fumble some of the finer details, Nokia’s first set of true wireless earbuds are surprisingly good.
The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
It’s one thing to listen to audio playback on true wireless earbuds, it’s quite another to use them to answer a phone call.
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
- Apple may replace your AirPods Pro for free even if they’re out of warranty
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 2 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 3 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 4 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
- 5 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?