Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Here are our picks for the best true wireless earbuds you can buy in 2020.
Plantronics are pledging to deliver all day comfort with their latest set of RIG gaming headphones.
What can I say about the Logitech G Pro X gaming headset that hasn’t already been said?
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
If you’re looking to listen to something that still has a headphone jack on it, rest assured that the Razer Hammerhead Duo will be up to the task.
Latest News Articles
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
- Apple may replace your AirPods Pro for free even if they’re out of warranty
- Apple reportedly plans to launch new AirPods models, possible third HomePod speaker
- HomePod Mini, AirPods Studio could crash Apple’s iPhone 12 party
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- 2 What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- 5 MediaTek's powerful Dimensity 1200 smartphone CPU will challenge Qualcomm
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?