Even if the Cloud Alpha S no longer qualifies as the best cheap gaming headset, it’s still a pretty good gaming headset.
Unless you’re attached to the idea of owning the lightest set of true wireless earbuds in Australia, it’s not that difficult to find something cheaper or better than these.
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Here are our picks for the best true wireless earbuds you can buy in 2020.
Plantronics are pledging to deliver all day comfort with their latest set of RIG gaming headphones.
What can I say about the Logitech G Pro X gaming headset that hasn’t already been said?
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
- Apple may replace your AirPods Pro for free even if they’re out of warranty
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No sacrifices necessary: Be Quiet's Silent Base 802 has plenty of room for all your components
- 2 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 3 Surface Laptop 4: Should you buy the AMD or Intel version?
- 4 Next year's iPhone could bring massive camera improvements, no more mini
- 5 Microsoft didn't lie: The Surface Laptop 4 really is twice as fast
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?