The Razer Opus noise-cancelling headphones see the gaming brand step out of their comfort zone with not a single LED in sight.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
Jabra's new Evolve2 headsets take their cues from the brand's premium consumer portfolio and promises to set a new standard for mobile productivity.
Here’s why USB Type-C headphones suck.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
JBL are looking to extend their audio empire into the world of video gaming through their new Quantum range.
Latest News Articles
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
- Apple just made losing your AirPods Pro earbuds a thing of the past
- The power of mute: Poly’s new enterprise-grade headset for hybrid workers
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?