Panasonic's Technics brand is returning to Australia.
So long as you’re willing to put up with the messy design, the HyperX Cloud Orbit S delivers some pretty incredible results.
Even if the Cloud Alpha S no longer qualifies as the best cheap gaming headset, it’s still a pretty good gaming headset.
Unless you’re attached to the idea of owning the lightest set of true wireless earbuds in Australia, it’s not that difficult to find something cheaper or better than these.
Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Here are our picks for the best true wireless earbuds you can buy in 2019.
Plantronics are pledging to deliver all day comfort with their latest set of RIG gaming headphones.
What can I say about the Logitech G Pro X gaming headset that hasn’t already been said?
Latest News Articles
- HomePod Mini, AirPods Studio could crash Apple’s iPhone 12 party
- Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- EPOS launches its business audio range to Australia and New Zealand
- If you ever bought a pair of Powerbeats 2 headphones, Apple might owe you $189
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?