Logitech's latest gaming headsets promise to sound as good as they look, with the company talking up their RGB integration and 50mm Pro-G drivers.
We’ve reviewed a lot of true wireless earbuds over the last few years. Here’s how we’d rank them, from worst to best.
The TicPods don’t sound exceptional, but they do sound more than good enough. They pack in all the usual features and the battery life does more than enough make up the rest of the difference.
Alongside four new Samsung Galaxy smartphones and the company's first foldable, Samsung also announced a refresh of its true wireless earbuds at their latest Unpacked press conference.
An outstanding truly wireless listening experience hampered by lackluster battery life.
Latest News Articles
- Google revamp the Pixel Buds
- Microsoft go true wireless with Surface Earbuds
- Plantronics take it up a notch with new RIG 700 wireless gaming headphones
- Bose are now taking preorders for their follow-up to the QC35s and ouch
- Computex 2019: HyperX give their best gaming headphones an upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?