Here’s why USB Type-C headphones suck.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
JBL are looking to extend their audio empire into the world of video gaming through their new Quantum range.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
Here’s how to safely clean your AirPods Pro, keep them looking sharp and in working order for as long as possible.
Latest News Articles
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
- Apple may replace your AirPods Pro for free even if they’re out of warranty
- Apple reportedly plans to launch new AirPods models, possible third HomePod speaker
- HomePod Mini, AirPods Studio could crash Apple’s iPhone 12 party
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- 2 What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- 5 MediaTek's powerful Dimensity 1200 smartphone CPU will challenge Qualcomm
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?