These high-end cans offer top-notch materials, elegant design, and excellent—though not flawless—sound.
Sony released its snappily named MDR-1000X over-ear headphones back in 2016 to great acclaim. The WH-1000XM4 reviewed here are the fourth version of that line, and I’m happy to report that Sony has improved yet again on its already winning audio formula.
The headband and earcup arms in the latest edition of B&W’s high-end Bluetooth headphones are fabricated from a carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer.
Logitech has launched SilentTouch mouse and keyboard in Australia while Bose has new earbuds and frames and Belkin new GaN wall chargers in Australia
EPOS has officially launched its audio range in Australia and New Zealand with products aimed at personal and workspace needs.
Apple has settled a class-action lawsuit over a 'design defect' in the Powerbeats 2 headphones for nearly $10 million.
This magnificent headphone offers a heavenly sound with a devilish price tag.
Trying to top the WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones isn't going to be easy but Sony are giving it their best shot with the new WH-1000XM4s.
The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
Apple is bringing two big features to the AirPods and AirPods Pro: automatic switching between devices and spatial surround sound.
Latest News Articles
- Apple extends AirPods Pro service program for sound issues
- Future AirPods may be high-tech health devices that also play music
- Apple just made losing your AirPods Pro earbuds a thing of the past
- The power of mute: Poly’s new enterprise-grade headset for hybrid workers
- Apple takes on AirPods Pro with $150 Beats Studio Buds noise-canceling earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?