Here’s why USB Type-C headphones suck.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
Mobvoi have debuted a pair of new true wireless earbuds that evoke the colorful design of their predecessors and the features of their biggest rivals.
JBL are looking to extend their audio empire into the world of video gaming through their new Quantum range.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Jabra’s new Elite 45h wireless headphones are looking to give the Beats Solo Pro a run for their money.
Here’s how to safely clean your AirPods Pro, keep them looking sharp and in working order for as long as possible.
Latest News Articles
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
- CES 2020: Mobvoi debut second-gen TicPods and TicPods Pro
- JBL make a bid for gaming audiences with new Quantum sub-brand
- CES 2020: Jabra augment affordability with new on-ear headphones
- CES 2020: Jabra introduce gym-friendly Elite 75t Active true wireless earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- 2 Google Chrome terms of service are changing on March 31: Here’s what’s new
- 3 Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- 4 How to tune Windows 10 for laser-focused productivity
- 5 How to safely clean your smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?