Bowers and Wilkins have released two new True Wireless (TWS) in-ear headphones, one featuring next generation aptX Adaptive technology for streaming high-resolution sound.
Huawei has released new true wireless stereo (TWS) earphones, featuring active noise cancellation (ANC), a large, high density battery, and good audio quality.
Fancy some new Soundform earbuds or a Boost↑Charge wireless charger stand for iPhone 12? Check out Belkin in the forthcoming months.
Several new models in those product lines caught our attention.
Those lucky enough to get their hands on a pair of AirPods Max headphones aren't sure they're worth the hefty price tag—but they're definitely nice.
These headphones use both active and passive means to filter out as much noise as anything we've heard, and they cost just 50 bucks.
Bose is offering great prices on these ANC cans this time of year, and you can have them customized for just a little extra cash.
Apple has launched a support program for AirPods Pro that experience cracking, static, or noise cancellation issues.
Two new AirPods models and a new HomePod speaker may be on the way,
If the rumors are true, we might finally see a smaller HomePod and premium AirPods headphones at Apple’s iPhone event next Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless headphones
- Huawei releases the FreeBuds 4i earphones
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- JBL unveils Tour-, Tune-, and Live-branded wireless headphones at CES
- AirPods Max impressions roundup: A great fit with ‘really good sound’ and a terrible case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 Apple TV 4K and tvOS: What you need to know about Apple’s video streaming device
- 5 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?