While the AXUM Gear Bluetooth earbuds aren’t without their strengths, there’s just a too little many weaknesses here to ignore - even with the cheaper-than-average price.
The Cygnett FreePlay earbuds are definitely more affordable than most true wireless at $129 but they arrive with just enough compromises that I’d struggle to honestly recommend them over the many cheaper, wired or Bluetooth alternatives.
ASUS have added a new gaming headset to their line-up of ROG gaming accessories in the form of the Delta.
Beats by Dr. Dre has kicked off its 10 year anniversary celebration with the launch of its new Decade Collection comprised of its latest products styled in red accents.
The Sennheiser GSP 600 lives up the brand’s pedigree for sound quality but fails to seal the deal on other fronts.
Sony has revealed that they'll be bringing their unique Xperia Ear Duo open-ear wireless headphones to Australia later this month.
Jabra has announced Australian launch details for three new Elite products, completing the local range of Elite headphones and earbuds.
B&O Play has announced a refresh of their Earset earbuds.
Attendees of this year's IEM Sydney had the chance to go hands-on with HyperX's new Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Jaybird are rolling out a new special edition version of their Jaybird RUN headphones in celebration of Earth Day.
Jabra has announced a new franchise of wireless headsets that set a new standard for call quality, security and the number of staff who can simultaneously use them.
Pitched as a more professional (or least professional-looking) option, the Jabra Elite 65ts harness not only the strengths of their predecessors but also offer the leap forward that we had hoped to get from them.
Unless you’re really, really, invested in one of the titles in the present lineup of supported Dolby Atmos games- this is a tricky sell.
There are a lot of great ideas here. Unfortunately, they’re let down by the disappointing reality of the hardware involved.
If the prospect of paying $129 for decent true wireless earbuds sounds good enough that you’re happy to make the compromises that 3SIXT are asking for, then you’ll likely come away satisfied with the sound of these.
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2018: ROG cover all the bases with new Delta gaming headset
- Apple launched new Beats collection to celebrate 10 year anniversary
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
- Jabra expands Elite series
- B&O Play refereshes Earset earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 3 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?