Blue have expanded their line of high-fidelity headphones with the announcement of Sadie.
Catch are running some hefty discounts as part of their latest Big Brand Tech Sale. Here are our picks.
The Cloud Stinger Core is a HyperX product through and through and while I can’t wait to see what a beefier and more-accomplished console play from the company looks like, this budget-friendly headset is a good stopgap in the meantime.
JBL has introduced the TUNE600BTNC noise cancelling headphones.
Plantronics maintains its number one position in the gaming headset market in Australia, with a growth of 216 percent year-to-date, according to The NPD Group.
They’re not perfect but the price-tag and advantageous pros-to-cons ratio help the HAVIT G1W true wireless earbuds hold their ground as a contender in an increasingly crowded space.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
Nura has announced a series of free software upgrades to the Nuraphone headphones.
Amazon has launched a slew of timed promotions and discounts to celebrate its first Australian Prime Day. Here are our picks.
Plantronics have announced its Plantronics BackBeat Go 600 Series.
If you’re not an audiophile, $500 is a lot of money to spend on a single pair of headphones - and while the Nuraphones definitely sound good, I don’t think they sound quite that good.
The Sony WF-SP700N sports earbuds take the strengths of last year’s WF-1000X and mold them to a very different cause.
HyperX have made a play for console gaming audiences with the new, budget-friendly, Cloud Stinger Core headset.
Where other true wireless earbuds are about audio isolation, the Xperia Ear Duo are about audio synthesis. They’re a different, smarter kind of earbud, for a different, smarter kind of customer.
While the AXUM Gear Bluetooth earbuds aren’t without their strengths, there’s just a too little many weaknesses here to ignore - even with the cheaper-than-average price.
Latest News Articles
- Blue Introduces new Sadie Headphones
- These are the best deals in Catch’s Big Brand Tech Sale
- JBL launches TUNE600BTNC noise-cancelling, wireless Headphones
- Plantronics tout 216% growth in Australian market, announces RIG 500 Pro availability
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 4 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?