The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
If you’re looking to listen to something that still has a headphone jack on it, rest assured that the Razer Hammerhead Duo will be up to the task.
The Roccat Noz aren't awful but they rarely makes a great case for themselves beyond just being a safe enough place to start when it comes to buying your next gaming headset.
Jabra have always a cerebral bent to their audio hardware but with the Jabra Elite 85h they take that quality to a new level.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Building on the strengths of last year’s ROG Delta headphones, ASUS have now looked to draw additional audiophiles to their ecosystem with the new ROG Theta and Theta Electret gaming headphones.
Although they fumble some of the finer details, Nokia’s first set of true wireless earbuds are surprisingly good.
The Jaybird Run XT see the brand back in the race but there’s still a ways to go before they can rightfully call themselves the frontrunner of it.
It’s one thing to listen to audio playback on true wireless earbuds, it’s quite another to use them to answer a phone call.
Only a few weeks after Apple announced their second generation AirPods, Beats are now following up with their first effort: the PowerBeats Pro.
The Exodus proves that you don't need to sacrifice sweet sound for mindfully sourced and sustainably built headphones
Logitech's latest gaming headsets promise to sound as good as they look, with the company talking up their RGB integration and 50mm Pro-G drivers.
We’ve reviewed a lot of true wireless earbuds over the last few years. Here’s how we’d rank them, from worst to best.
The TicPods don’t sound exceptional, but they do sound more than good enough. They pack in all the usual features and the battery life does more than enough make up the rest of the difference.
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2019: HyperX give their best gaming headphones an upgrade
- Computex 2019: ROG attracts audiophiles with new Theta headphones
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- Logitech refresh their gaming offering with Lightsync and 50mm drivers
- Samsung move on from IconX and introduce the Galaxy Buds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 2 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 3 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 4 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?