The small changes Jabra make here go a long way towards keeping the Elite Sport earbuds a pretty appealing option for fitness freaks - even if they arguably could (and should) have taken things much further.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
At first glance, the Cloud Alpha looks a lot like the original Cloud and Cloud II. However, below the more-vibrant (rose red paired with a stark black) exterior lies some new tech that distinguishes from what’s come before in a pretty major way.
Bose has announced that a refreshed model of its popular QC35 headphones will now offer seamless voice access to Google Assistant and new settings to control ambient noise.
Headphones brand Jabra is expanding its market-leading Evolve range of headsets with the Jabra Evolve 75e – time adding an earbud design to the range which has sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.
Jaybird have bolstered their range ahead of the holiday season by announcing their first true wireless sports earbuds, called the Jaybird RUN.
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology has announced the pre-order of its next generation gaming headset – HyperX Cloud Alpha.
Jabra have announced that their Elite Sport wireless earbuds will be getting an upgrade, with this year's refresh boasting a 50% improvement to battery life.
The first wave of big announcements have come out ahead of this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin, with Samsung Electronics announcing a slew of new fitness-focused wearables, sharper displays and smarter appliances.
Currently, a common piece of advice is to not buy gaming headset, and instead purchase headphones from a respectable company. Sennheiser's Game Zero makes that strategy unnecessary.
Sennheiser's GSP 350 headset isn't a looker, nor does it have a cheap price tag, but its sound quality is up there with the best headsets in its tier.
Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones review: A nearly perfect set of active noise-canceling earphones
One minor shortcoming kept us from giving these headphones a perfect score.
Latest News Articles
- Google marries AI, hardware and software with Made By Google
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Jaybird go true wireless with new RUN earbuds
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?