Audio-Technica's $300 ATH-AG1X is the most expensive wired gaming headset we've ever reviewed—and sadly, not the best-sounding.
Currently, a common piece of advice is to not buy gaming headset, and instead purchase headphones from a respectable company. Sennheiser's Game Zero makes that strategy unnecessary.
Sennheiser's GSP 350 headset isn't a looker, nor does it have a cheap price tag, but its sound quality is up there with the best headsets in its tier.
Bose QuietControl 30 wireless headphones review: A nearly perfect set of active noise-canceling earphones
One minor shortcoming kept us from giving these headphones a perfect score.
The new Siberia 840 adds Bluetooth to the old Siberia 800/H Wireless model, but not much else.
Astro's new A50 packs in a base station that doubles as a charging station so it's always ready to go, but $300 is a lot of money for a gaming headset these days.
Apple says it took "courage" to remove the headphone jack from the iPhone 7. But there's another way to look at it: The advanced technology loaded in the $159 Airpod wireless headset may have made Apple's decision easier.
Bose is better at masking jet-engine drone, but Sony is no slouch on that score and ultimately it offers the better-sounding cans.
No matter how much you love Apple gear, you’re going to have trouble loving AirPods.
How Apple could apply the lessons of its wireless AirPods to the next iPhone, Apple Watch, and even the car.
We pick the best budget gaming headset and the best overall headset for your PC gaming.
G.Skill's debut headset promises "real" 7.1 surround sound, but it's let down by weak drivers and tinny sound.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Latest News Articles
- Apple's AirPods could deliver audio with multiple wireless protocols
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Astro A38 review: A staggering price to pay for convenience
- Intel CEO points toward wearable future with 'smart earbud', smartwatch
- Panasonic showcases 2012 NZ range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- 2 Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- 3 Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- 4 Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- 5 Bluetooth devices could soon have mesh networking capabilities
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?