The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
Apple is bringing two big features to the AirPods and AirPods Pro: automatic switching between devices and spatial surround sound.
The Razer Opus noise-cancelling headphones see the gaming brand step out of their comfort zone with not a single LED in sight.
Picking up where the troubled WF-SP900 left off, Sony's new WF-SP800N promise a prime pairing of water resistance and noise cancellation.
Jabra's new Evolve2 headsets take their cues from the brand's premium consumer portfolio and promises to set a new standard for mobile productivity.
Here’s why USB Type-C headphones suck.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
Sonos have backpedalled on earlier plans to discontinue software support for older products.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Latest News Articles
- Apple simplifies switching and beefs up sound quality in upcoming AirPods update
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- Jabra Evolve their enterprise offering with three new office-oriented headsets
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 2 How to downgrade from the iOS or iPadOS 14 beta
- 3 Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- 4 Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- 5 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?