Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
GPS & Car Tech - Reviews
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
The TomTom GO 500 introduces a completely new user interface that strips away the traditional address entry search process, and has a capacitive touch screen that offers pinch to zoom functionality. It's one of the best GPS units we've ever used.
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 2 New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- 3 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 4 Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- 5 Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?