LASER, Australia’s home-grown consumer electronics brand, has unveiled a range of five new cutting-edge crash cameras that take in-vehicle incident recording to the next level.
GPS & Car Tech
Suunto has launched the newest addition to the Spartan family of sports watches with the Spartan Trainer Wrist HR. The slim and lightweight multisport GPS watch is made for the active sports enthusiast.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according to your price range and then begin qualifying either the retailer or carrier best suited to your individual needs.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previous range outclassed it. No here’s the phone that should have launched then, the Sony Xperia XZ. How does it fare?
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
While it won’t affect everyone, a serious bug reared its head at the weekend with me. When you drive into a tunnel and then hit a traffic jam, Apple Maps keeps going at the same speed. While this is something I’ve actually wanted for tunnel navigation for some time, you’d think that navigation would stop and wait for you once you return to the surface and into the sunlight again. But not this time.
In iOS 10, Apple's Maps app does more, from making restaurant reservations to remembering where you left your car.
The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
If you weren't testing out the beta version of iOS 10, be careful when updating your iPhone.
Latest News Articles
- Exciting New Aussie Dash-Cams Unveiled Ahead of Holiday Road Trip Season
- Latest Spartan sports watches hit the scene
- Early iPhone 7 reviews: You'll miss the headphone jack, but the camera and battery life are tops
- Watch out: iOS 10 install is reportedly bricking some iPhones
- Google's Pixel Launcher leak hints at the demise of the Nexus brand
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?