The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
Games - Slideshows
The fun continued on the second day of PAX Australia 2017. Here's some of what we saw.
This year's PAX Australia kicked off the three-day marathon of games, tech and pop culture in style. There was a lot to play, and plenty more to see. Here's a glimpse.
Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
Once upon a time, playing videogames was as socially acceptable as owning a 12-sided dice. It was something that nerds did in-between Star Trek marathons and zit-popping – at least, that was the popular perception in the playgrounds of the time. To talk incessantly about videogames was to invite wedgie annihilation from all directions. Needless to say, it was a dangerous time to be a gamer.
There were some amazing game demos on at PAX Australia 2016. But the most fascinating were those utilising VR.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the latest in everything from VR to video streaming services. We'll cover the lot
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Halloween is, by far, the best holiday of the whole year. Who needs presents under a tree or a giant turkey when you can spend the day dressed up as your favorite fictional character instead?
We were on site for Sony's PlayStation 4 launch party in Auckland yesterday evening. Unlike Microsoft's open-to-the-public Xbox One launch, the PS4 event was strictly a guest-list affair.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
We bring you pictures from the very first of 13 Xbox One launch events to take place around the globe today.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, here's a quick hands-on.
Can't make it to the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo in Auckland, or want to know what to expect when you get here later on? We're updating through the weekend with pics and comments from the show floor. Follow us on Twitter (@NZPCWorld) for update notifications and links straight to the latest images.
We take a walkthrough of the 'History of Video Gaming' and 'History of Computers' exhibits at the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo running this weekend in Auckland.
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 2 The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- 3 Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
- 4 The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- 5 VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?