The original Resident Evil 3 was a great game and Capcom’s remake is a smart but safe remix of the expected. It takes your memories of the past and brings them to life in the most polished way possible.
Games - Reviews
For all its posturing, Bleeding Edge plays things too safe to keep up with the heavyweights.
The Foundation doesn’t just continue Control, it celebrates it.
It might sound a little cruel to write it off as more of an expansion pack than a true sequel, but Doom Eternal often can’t help feeling like an old-school bundle of bonus levels that solely caters to the appetites of the converted.
Disco Elysium is a cocktail of a roleplaying game and murder mystery that’s destined to inspire plenty of imitators and leave diehard CRPG fans with a hangover they won’t soon forget nor regret.
Moons of Madness pulls from the best and delivers all the science fiction thrills you'd expect.
Significant compromises have been made in order to get Overwatch running on the Switch and - even as someone who counts myself among them - I don’t know how many fans are going to be willing to live with them.
The Switch port of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt isn’t the best version of the game but it is the only one you can take with you.
As novel a reconceptualisation of its source material, John Wick Hex is sweet but as a strategy game, it left me soured.
Shadowkeep fails to eclipse or outshine Forsaken but it puts the next stretch of the Destiny saga in a position where it just might.
Sure, Remnant: From the Ashes is a Souls game with guns but that’s only half the appeal.
A newfound sense of focus sees Remedy deliver one of 2019’s best action games rather than just another game that isn’t Alan Wake 2.
Even if it fails to unlock the potential of what it’s trying to do, I think there’s something decidedly compelling about the new ideas that Youngblood tries to bring to the franchise.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
Bloodstained isn’t just a memorial to the Castlevania games of days past, it feels like a foundation for the series’ future.
Latest News Articles
- Activison are just getting started with Call of Duty: Mobile
- Legends of Runeterra prepares for April 30 launch
- The mobile version of Legends of Runeterra is live in Singapore but you can play it now
- Reports say that E3 2020 has been cancelled due to coronavirus
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
- 3 Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- 4 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
- 5 Which are the best laptops for home use? Here's what to look for
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?