Taking place in an unspecified-but-surely-distant past, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice sees players take on the role of a Pictish warrior on a vision quest into the Nordic purgatory of Helheim in an effort to save her lost lover's soul.
Games - Reviews
Developed by Sloclap and published by the punk publishing house Devolver Digital, Absolver is a third-person brawler with RPG elements that sees you play as a lone warrior transported to the fictional, cell-shaded and martial-art-obsessed land of Ada...
Set in a vaguely science fiction battleground of the near future, the game sees two teams face off in perpetual, gravity-defying combat across eight arena-style maps and five game modes.
Those who loved The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind will find the latest Elder Scrolls Online expansion full of fond memories. Everyone else? Well, it's still Elder Scrolls Online.
Sometimes a bit shallow, Endless Space 2 nevertheless manages to charm thanks to its unique factions and engaging quest system.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
Exploring Prey's mammoth Talos I space station and discovering its secrets is a constant source of joy, even when the combat and story falter.
Everything asks you to contemplate your place in the universe by experiencing the point-of-view of hundreds of other creatures, plants, and objects.
Outlast 2 has a few solid horror moments, but undermines those scares with tedious gameplay.
Double Fine gives LucasArts cult classic Full Throttle the warts-and-all remaster treatment. The problem? Full Throttle has a lot of warts.
There have been a fair few reviews of this game which treat it as a regular video game and as such find it a long, tedious grind. We’re 50 hours in. We’ve probably not got nearly as far as other people in that time, but there’s a very good reason for...
With the original Bulletstorm port basically broken on PC after the demise of Games for Windows Live, it's a bit rough for Gearbox to ask people to pay up for a working version—remaster or no remaster.
Playtonic's Kickstarter promised a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie and that's what Yooka-Laylee delivers, flaws and all.
Mass Effect: Andromeda has literally an entire galaxy's worth of potential, but squanders it on meaningless missions and awkward dialogue.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
- HyperX Reveals Next Generation Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- Razer unveil new Basilisk mouse built for FPS gaming
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Master Lock bring new Smart Padlocks to Oz
- 3 Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- 4 MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
Join the newsletter!
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Hellblade review:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?