Blizzard's most modern expansion yet remains haunted by its past.
Games - Reviews
Carrion finds a fresh-yet-familiar kind of fun within the process of translating superficial tropes of the genre into something more tangible and meaty.
Depending on who you ask, Death Stranding is either a work of genius or daunting indulgence. Some might say it’s both.
Ruiner is good on the Switch but that just makes it easier to see how it could have been great.
Set in a cyberpunk future reeling from the events of an off-screen catastrophe, the first-person photography game tasks you with making both sense, art and money from the world around you.
The joys of Greymoor aren’t found in the destination but in the journey.
The Elder Scrolls - Blades (Nintendo Switch) review: A decent dungeon crawler that eschews the series' strengths
The Elder Scrolls - Blades isn’t what it could be but, now available on Switch, I'd still call it a decent mobile dungeon crawler.
While there’s something to be said for the charm of the unexpected, this really is the cooperative multiplayer Resident Evil experience that nobody was asking for.
While modders will likely augment the spots where Firaxis have fallen short, Chimera Squad isn’t just more XCOM - it’s exceptional in its own right.
Legends of Runeterra does almost everything right.
The original Resident Evil 3 was a great game and Capcom’s remake is a smart but safe remix of the expected. It takes your memories of the past and brings them to life in the most polished way possible.
For all its posturing, Bleeding Edge plays things too safe to keep up with the heavyweights.
The Foundation doesn’t just continue Control, it celebrates it.
It might sound a little cruel to write it off as more of an expansion pack than a true sequel, but Doom Eternal often can’t help feeling like an old-school bundle of bonus levels that solely caters to the appetites of the converted.
Disco Elysium is a cocktail of a roleplaying game and murder mystery that’s destined to inspire plenty of imitators and leave diehard CRPG fans with a hangover they won’t soon forget nor regret.
Latest News Articles
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel quietly kills its face-melting Optane desktop SSDs
- 2 What are the best pre-built PCs for basic tasks? | Ask an expert
- 3 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
- 4 Netflix's long-awaited shuffle button will reportedly arrive this year
- 5 MediaTek's powerful Dimensity 1200 smartphone CPU will challenge Qualcomm
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?