Unlikely as it sounds, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus is worth far more than its mechanics alone - but if that’s all you’re there for you’ll probably still come away with plenty to like.
Games - Reviews
Even if you’re a jaded holdout, you’ll probably have a great time with Destiny 2 on the PC. As far as first-person looter experiences go, it’s probably the best the sub-genre has seen in some time and, even with the caveats, it’s a must-play for 2017...
If you like your racing games comprehensive - not to mention visually eye-dropping - you’ll probably find a lot to like here.
High Hell is bright, colorful and stylish in all the ways that you’d expect from something in the Devolver Digital catalog. However, it’s all style. Little substance. Even if it is priced accordingly, it’s all a little too disposable.
Sebastian Castellanos’ latest adventure might shake you up in the moment, but it’s unlikely to keep you up at night.
Set in an industrial, neon-lit cyberpunk future, the top-down brawler sees you take control of a nameless victim on a relentless mission of revenge after he has his brother kidnapped and his brain hacked by a nefarious corporation.
X-COM 2 - War Of The Chosen review: Powerful allies and worthy enemies make this expansion a must-have
If you liked the refreshed take on the premise that X-COM 2 brought to the table but felt like the game’s initially-skinny campaign didn't go far enough: War of the Chosen is worth more than just a casual return to duty.
Set a world Redwall-esque world of slightly-pixelated anthropomorphic animals, Tooth and Tail sees four furry factions set against one another by civil war. It's an exercise in trimming and remixing everything you want out of the RTS experience.
If you’re a fan, you’ll likely find Death of the Outsider a strong, if restrained, bookend to this incarnation of the Dishonored franchise you know and love. If you’re an Outsider, you’re probably better off starting with one of the earlier games but...
Taking place in an unspecified-but-surely-distant past, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice sees players take on the role of a Pictish warrior on a vision quest into the Nordic purgatory of Helheim in an effort to save her lost lover's soul.
Developed by Sloclap and published by the punk publishing house Devolver Digital, Absolver is a third-person brawler with RPG elements that sees you play as a lone warrior transported to the fictional, cell-shaded and martial-art-obsessed land of Ada...
Set in a vaguely science fiction battleground of the near future, the game sees two teams face off in perpetual, gravity-defying combat across eight arena-style maps and five game modes.
Those who loved The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind will find the latest Elder Scrolls Online expansion full of fond memories. Everyone else? Well, it's still Elder Scrolls Online.
Sometimes a bit shallow, Endless Space 2 nevertheless manages to charm thanks to its unique factions and engaging quest system.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
Most Popular Articles
- 1 OnePlus 5T upgrades the OnePlus 5's great specs with a new screen and design
- 2 Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- 3 Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- 4 Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Destiny 2 PC review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?