Sekiro manages borrows plenty of influences but stands tall as its own beast. It’s part Souls, part stealth game and boasts a bevy of memorable moments that I suspect will see the game enshrined as a future classic.
Games - Reviews
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
Devil May Cry V succeeds in recapturing the zest of the series' past but is ill-equipped to evolve beyond it.
Wargroove is as much a throwback to Advance Wars as it is a subtle evolution of the formula.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
Anthem is uplifted by a unique setting, stunning visuals and thrilling sense of scale and speed. However, it’s brought back down to earth by a thousand inevitable comparisons that leave it wanting.
Apex Legends is the gaming year’s first big surprise and an impressive free-to-play debut from Respawn.
Sunless Skies offers a world of few limits and rich storytelling but its open-ended design isn’t going to be for everyone.
For some, Sunless Skies is going to be an arduous journey. For others, it’ll be a vivid destination.
Resident Evil 2 plays things a little safe but there’s plenty to like all the same.
The Resident Evil 2 remake is days away from launch, and with plenty of editions of the game available to pre-order, which is the best edition for you? The game is set to come in three versions; Standard, Deluxe and Collector’s Edition, with the latt...
Ashen distills the Dark Souls experience into a game that you could recommend to just about anyone.
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
GRIS is a game that’s small in scope - and that quality works both for and against it.
There’s a compelling setting and gameplay loop to be found here but, sans any effort to build on that foundation beyond the obvious, it doesn’t take long for Mutant Year Zero to wear out its welcome.
Latest News Articles
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory is set to arrive later this year
- Blizzard tag in Good Old Games to re-release original Warcraft
- Weaker-than-expected sales have thrown Phantom Doctrine dev CreativeForge into disarray
- Apex Legends hands on preview: Swinging at the king
- RAGE 2 hands-on preview: Back to the future
Most Popular Articles
- 1 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 2 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 3 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
- 4 Intel announces 8th-gen vPro processors for business notebooks with advanced security
- 5 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?