Shadowkeep fails to eclipse or outshine Forsaken but it puts the next stretch of the Destiny saga in a position where it just might.
Games - Reviews
Sure, Remnant: From the Ashes is a Souls game with guns but that’s only half the appeal.
A newfound sense of focus sees Remedy deliver one of 2019’s best action games rather than just another game that isn’t Alan Wake 2.
Even if it fails to unlock the potential of what it’s trying to do, I think there’s something decidedly compelling about the new ideas that Youngblood tries to bring to the franchise.
Rage 2 resuscitates a franchise that was arguably dead on arrival.
Bloodstained isn’t just a memorial to the Castlevania games of days past, it feels like a foundation for the series’ future.
Published by Devolver Digital and pitched as a CatMechtroidvania, Gato Roboto is a 2D platformer with a cute two-tone aesthetic, old-school level design and a protagonist as charming as they come.
Not content with just doing justice to its setting or being just another verse in a long-running tune, Total War: Three Kingdoms soars where lesser titles stumble and cements itself nicely as the series’ new gold standard.
There’s always something to gripe about in this turn-based, procedurally-generated, node-to-node, adventure.
Generation Zero is ambitious but deeply flawed in a way that feels almost impossible to look past. It’s at times visually-striking and conceptually-endearing but all too often those qualities are stifled by the myriad ways in which the game feels bro...
Sekiro manages borrows plenty of influences but stands tall as its own beast. It’s part Souls, part stealth game and boasts a bevy of memorable moments that I suspect will see the game enshrined as a future classic.
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
Devil May Cry V succeeds in recapturing the zest of the series' past but is ill-equipped to evolve beyond it.
Wargroove is as much a throwback to Advance Wars as it is a subtle evolution of the formula.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
Latest News Articles
- Riot reveal the existence of Project F (but that's about it)
- Riot announce Arcane - a League of Legends animated series
- Riot teases first new IP with the mysterious “Project A”
- Riot are still working on that League of Legends fighting game
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?