Sunless Skies offers a world of few limits and rich storytelling but its open-ended design isn’t going to be for everyone.
Games - Reviews
For some, Sunless Skies is going to be an arduous journey. For others, it’ll be a vivid destination.
Resident Evil 2 plays things a little safe but there’s plenty to like all the same.
The Resident Evil 2 remake is days away from launch, and with plenty of editions of the game available to pre-order, which is the best edition for you? The game is set to come in three versions; Standard, Deluxe and Collector’s Edition, with the latt...
Ashen distills the Dark Souls experience into a game that you could recommend to just about anyone.
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
GRIS is a game that’s small in scope - and that quality works both for and against it.
There’s a compelling setting and gameplay loop to be found here but, sans any effort to build on that foundation beyond the obvious, it doesn’t take long for Mutant Year Zero to wear out its welcome.
There’s some value to be extracted through social play - but little else of worth or merit to be found in these here ruined landscapes of West Virginia.
Darksiders 3 review: Souls-like fundmentals lead the way in this Fury-led reincarnation of the series
Darksiders 3 feels like a sequel that never was in ways both good and bad.
Thronebreaker - The Witcher Tales is an ambitious and fully-featured adventure that caters to an audience that other modern card battlers seem to have forgotten - and the results of this approach are well worth the low price of admission.
Perhaps-unsurprisingly given the franchises’ impending expansion into the mobile space, it turns out that the best version of Diablo 3 is the one you can take with you.
Reigns: Game of Thrones nails its source material’s ongoing ideation on the relationship between decisions and consequences in short bursts.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey’s world and characters lack the heart found in Origins but if you’ve dropped off the series in recent years and are after an epic in the most classical sense of the word, it’s a trek well-worth taking.
Even if it is more a recycling than a retooling, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a slick as hell gaming mouse.
Latest News Articles
- Apex Legends hands on preview: Swinging at the king
- RAGE 2 hands-on preview: Back to the future
- Overwatch Contenders tees up inter-regional Showdown events
- Fortnite vulnerability could have enabled account hijacking
- Fnatic and OnePlus announce global esports partnership
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
- 2 5 obscure Android features you need to start using
- 3 Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- 4 Zoho Office Suite taps AI to provide a free, powerful alternative to Office 365
- 5 We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?