This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Games - Opinions
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Games are just a small, but potentially very meaningful part of the new set-top box's overall appeal.
Latest News Articles
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
- IEM Sydney 2019: Keeping score with Intel’s Lee Machen
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD officially hires Alienware's Frank Azor as its new gaming chief
- 2 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 3 Acer Nitro 7 review: A good budget gaming laptop that made some hard choices
- 4 Samsung's next-gen RAM will make your phone way faster, but the Galaxy Note 10 won't get it
- 5 Audeze Mobius review: This gimmick-ridden headset doesn't need the gimmicks to sound great
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?