This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Games - Opinions
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Games are just a small, but potentially very meaningful part of the new set-top box's overall appeal.
Latest News Articles
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
- IEM Sydney 2019: Keeping score with Intel’s Lee Machen
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?