This might sound crazy but I think there’s a good chance that the future of Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise lies in the mobile market.
Games - Opinions
While Google has talked plenty about how good their service will be, they’ve said remarkably little about why it’ll succeed where others have failed beyond simply having more resources to work with.
You can ask the Google Assistant about almost anything. Let me ask it about esports.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Hi-Rez Studios have announced that Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics is coming soon to Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Games are just a small, but potentially very meaningful part of the new set-top box's overall appeal.
Latest News Articles
- Overwatch is coming to the Switch
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- EVE Online begins its inevitable expansion to mobile
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?