Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the ...
Games - News
The Xbox One X has arrived. At least, ours has. Here's what's inside the box.
The latest Nintendo Switch software update brings along two big new features. Find out everything about the firmware including how to get it.
Sydney-based independent games developer Robot House have announced that their debut feature-length title, Rumu, will be available to play at PAX Australia 2017.
Global games development and publishing brand Wargaming has confirmed it will be launching local servers for Australian and New Zealand World of Tanks players on November 1, 2017.
VR Games developer Funomena has announced that its next VR adventure Luna will be available to players on the 17th of October.
The official exhibitor and panel line-up for PAX Australia 2017 is now live on the PAX Aus website and PAX Guidebook app.
Brisbrane-based Defiant Development have announced that their upcoming Hand of Fate 2 will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC players on the 7th of November.
Developer Cygames Inc has announced they'll be bringing their popular digital card collectible game Shadowverse to PAX Australia 2017.
Sony Interactive Entertainment is celebrating the highly anticipated launch of Star Wars Battlefront II on PlayStation Store by giving away the ultimate bounty hunter prize in the galaxy.
Xbox has designed a custom Xbox One S console modeled after Paul Walker’s first car from The Fast and The Furious to commemorate the success of the series.
Martial arts brawler Absolver has sold 250,000 units since it launched last month, with developer Sloclap releasing a major software update.
We spent an hour or so with the game at a recent preview event and came away with high hopes for the upcoming survival horror adventure, even if those hopes are a little tempered by the inherent instability and intangibility of the premise.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific...
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment...
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- 2 Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- 3 Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- 4 OnePlus 5T first thoughts: This phone could have made a great Pixel 2 XL
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Destiny 2 PC review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?