Martial arts brawler Absolver has sold 250,000 units since it launched last month, with developer Sloclap releasing a major software update.
Games - News
We spent an hour or so with the game at a recent preview event and came away with high hopes for the upcoming survival horror adventure, even if those hopes are a little tempered by the inherent instability and intangibility of the premise.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific...
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment...
Sony’s Playstation 4 is getting a re-released to the market via a new limited edition, themed around the launch of Call of Duty: WWII.
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology has announced the pre-order of its next generation gaming headset – HyperX Cloud Alpha.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Speakers at the GameOn III conference will answer questions about what makes or breaks a game at the congress and exhibition centre LITEXPO, Lithuania on September 16th and 17th.
Branded as the Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the new keyboard features a and solid-steel frame, Cherry MX mechanical switches, lighting effects and 100 percent anti-ghosting/N-key rollover.
Global fast-food brand KFC is now utilising virtual reality to train new employees, via a new VR game for the Oculus Rift.
Developer, Osmotic Studios, and indie label, Surprise Attack Games have announced the release of Orwell: Ignorance is Strength.
The latest entry of the landmark Age of Empires franchise has been announced.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses 2017 is Coming to Sydney Opera House on the 29th October.
This symphonic celebration of the much loved Nintendo video game will play at the concert hall, Sydney Opera House on the 29th October
Gamers in Germany will be able to get their hands on Xbox One X for the first time and the Xbox booth when Gamescom officially opens at the Koelnmesse on Tuesday, August 22nd.
Latest News Articles
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- 5 Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?