Cyanide Studio and Black Shamrock's adaptation of the cult-classic tabletop roleplaying game is due to arrive later in the year.
Games - News
Blizzard and Good Old Games (GOG.com) have teamed up to rerelease the first two Warcraft games ahead of the upcoming Warcraft III: Reforged.
A forum post on RPGCodex.net, seemingly written by Phantom Doctrine lead designer Kacper Szymczak, paints a dire picture of the developer's post-launch struggles.
Metro Exodus is a terrific game, and a flagship title for Nvidia's RTX real-time ray tracing technology. Let's take a look at both.
Apex Legends is a battle royale shooter with smart touches and creative zest that makes it more approachable, forgiving and strategically rich. Will it have staying power? That's a harder question to answer.
At this stage, RAGE 2 honestly feels like it's shaping up to be as much a sequel to Mad Max as it is the original RAGE.
Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
Fnatic will be proudly displaying the OnePlus logo on its 2019 esports jersey thanks to a recently announced partnership with the Smartphone giant.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
It may no longer be possible to play Fortnite or PUBG in China after findings from a government established group suggests that the titles may violate the country's social and ethical rules
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
The new Resident Evil 2 isn’t afraid to harken back to its source material, nor does it shy away from the modernisation and user-friendliness of more recent Resident Evil games.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
Latest News Articles
- Paranoia: Happiness is Mandatory is set to arrive later this year
- Blizzard tag in Good Old Games to re-release original Warcraft
- Weaker-than-expected sales have thrown Phantom Doctrine dev CreativeForge into disarray
- Apex Legends hands on preview: Swinging at the king
- RAGE 2 hands-on preview: Back to the future
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
- 4 Intel announces 8th-gen vPro processors for business notebooks with advanced security
- 5 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?