Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Games - News
Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft players who pre-purchase the upcoming Battle for Azeroth will be able to begin unlocking the expansion's new Allied Races.
The Intel Extreme Masters is set to return to Australia this May, with a live event that will see sixteen world-class Counter-Strike: Global Offensive teams compete at the Qudos Bank Arena over May 4-6 for a record prize pool of $250,000.
Irdeto has acquired Denuvo, the world leader in gaming security, to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices.
On a rainy day just over a year ago in January 2017, both Marvel and Square Enix both tweeted messages teasing an upcoming announcement. Was the timing a coincidence, or were the two companies going to work together on an upcoming project?
The Australian video game development industry continues to flourish, despite minimal recognition from the federal government, a survey of local game developers has shown.
Blizzard has revealed that an audience of over 10 million tuned into the first week of the world’s first major global city-based professional esports league.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
Following on from from the original MadCatz brand filing for bankruptcy in 2017, the company declared itself "back in the game" at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s Razer Smartphone and Razer Blade Pro, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for the company. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Following on from last year’s FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Mouse, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Kingston-backed gaming brand HyperX has kicked off their CES 2018 product showcase by announcing their first fully-wireless gaming headset.
Wargaming has announced that the mobile spin-off of its online naval combat game, World of Warships is set to launch on the 18th of January.
Wargaming has announced that a major update for its flagship title World of Tanks will arrive in March 2018, overhauling the game’s underlying technological base with a new advanced CORE graphics engine.
Free-to-play naval action MMO, World of Warships, has announced that one of the Royal Australian Navy’s most iconic vessels, the HMAS Vampire, is the latest addition to its ‘Ships of the Commonwealth’ fleet.
Latest News Articles
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Blizzard announce new rewards for Battle for Azeroth preorders
- Intel Extreme Masters to bring eSports back to the Qudos Arena in May
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- The Avengers Project release date, platforms, gameplay news & trailers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?