Australia’s largest open entry esports event and fighting game event - Battle Arena Melbourne (BAM) - is set to celebrate its 10th anniversary this weekend from May 18th-20th at Melbourne Convention Centre.
Games - News
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
Valve has announced plans to launch two new apps designed to extend Steam’s suite of services and accessibility to include mobile gaming.
A piece of Australian history will be immortalised in global free-to-play title, World of Tanks, when the Australian Centurion launches in-game on May 11.
Blizzard Entertainment and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation have announced a new partnership that aims to raise money for breast cancer research by offering Overwatch players on PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One the opportunity to purchase the new ...
Since the launch of the Nintendo Switch back in 2017, Nintendo has promised an online subscription service. But, more than a year after launch, the Nintendo Switch Online Service is yet to appear. Following several delays, Nintendo has finally announ...
Rhianna Pratchett, the award-winning writer behind acclaimed titles such as Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider, will deliver the opening “Storytime” keynote at PAX Aus 2018.
Hi-Rez Studios has launched Skillshot Media, an Esports tournament operator that will manage esports leagues and content production for Smite and Paladins, as well as games from other publishers.
The AFL have announced a new partnership with Riot Games that will see the launch of a new Melbourne-based League of Legends tournament in November called League of Legends: League of Origin.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
The Australian Red Cross has announced its latest initiative to help beat loneliness and has formed an alliance with Esports team Legacy to launch this project.
Acer has announced that it has signed on as the official sponsor of the Intel Extreme Masters for the second consecutive year.
Facebook and Oculus have launched their first standalone VR headset, the Oculus Go.
ESL has announced a new partnership with Vodafone which will see the ESL Women’s Sydney Open presented by Vodafone.
HyperX has announced that it is the exclusive peripheral and memory partner for Intel Extreme Masters season 13.
Latest News Articles
- ANZ's largest open entry esports event to take place in Melbourne this weekend
- Lenovo sign on as Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League sponsor
- New Steam Apps to add mobile play
- World Of Tanks welcomes Australian Centurion Tank
- Overwatch partners with Breast Cancer Research Foundation with ‘Pink Mercy’ charity skin
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?