Alongside their other secretive and not-so-secretive announcements during this week's 10th anniversary livestream, Riot has announced Project F.
Games - News
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Blizzard's hero shooter is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
CCP Games has announced that Eve Echoes, the mobile version of the company's open-ended space MMORPG, will enter closed alpha later this month.
After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Good Shepherd has announced will be publishing a new John Wick videogame developed by award-winning indie dev Mike Bithell later this year.
"Just because you can play Assassin's Creed on your phone doesn’t mean that’s what you’ll want to do that all the time. I can watch Netflix on my phone but I would rather watch it on my big screen if it’s available.”
Last year’s Intel Extreme Masters Sydney brought us face to face with Intel’s general manager for gaming and VR/AR sales, Lee Machen. This year’s instalment gave us the chance to catch up with Machen again and take stock of where Intel thinks esports...
Latest News Articles
- Riot reveal the existence of Project F (but that's about it)
- Riot announce Arcane - a League of Legends animated series
- Riot teases first new IP with the mysterious “Project A”
- Riot are still working on that League of Legends fighting game
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
Most Popular Articles
- 1 One of the Pixel 4's best features won't come until after launch
- 2 Best Google Pixel 4 Vodafone Plans
- 3 Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- 4 Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
- 5 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs Mac Pro: Can a thin, light laptop take down Apple's still-sold desktop?
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?