The Android version of Riot's card-battler officially launched into open beta Singapore this week but if you can't wait there's a workaround.
Games - News
This year's E3 looks to be the next major event to get struck down by the COVID-19 outbreak.
GGWP Academy is pitching itself as the go-to education platform for those looking to build a career in esports.
Lenovo are partnering with battle royale shooter Apex Legends in order to boost the profile of their Legion gaming PC range.
Blizzard's remaster of Warcraft 3 has gotten a late-January release date.
Gearbox have announced their first game for the Playstation 5 before the console itself has been revealed.
Microsoft officially revealed the Xbox Series X at this year's Game Awards.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
Alongside their other secretive and not-so-secretive announcements during this week's 10th anniversary livestream, Riot has announced Project F.
Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
Following their formal debut ahead of this year’s PAX Australia, Summerfall Studios have announced their first title: a musical adventure game called Chorus.
Latest News Articles
- The mobile version of Legends of Runeterra is live in Singapore but you can play it now
- Reports say that E3 2020 has been cancelled due to coronavirus
- GGWP Academy app targets esports careerists
- Lenovo signs on as hardware sponsor for Apex Legends esports
- Warcraft 3: Reforged is launching sooner than you think
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Huawei P40 Pro might have the largest smartphone camera sensor ever. It might not matter.
- 2 Google Chrome terms of service are changing on March 31: Here’s what’s new
- 3 Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- 4 How to tune Windows 10 for laser-focused productivity
- 5 How to safely clean your smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?