It's like digital geocaching with a Nintendo sheen—which yes, really is quite cool.
Games - Features
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
We recently got an exclusive chance to go hands-on with two hours of Obduction, Cyan's spiritual successor to Myst. The good news: It looks a lot prettier than last year.
After an eternity of hype, innuendo and rumors, Intel's Core i7-6700K, code-named "Skylake," is finally here--and it's actually worth the wait. But only if you have realistic expectations, not those built up on months of leaked "performance" numbers ...
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
We were on site for Sony's PlayStation 4 launch party in Auckland yesterday evening. Unlike Microsoft's open-to-the-public Xbox One launch, the PS4 event was strictly a guest-list affair.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
Can't make it to the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo in Auckland, or want to know what to expect when you get here later on? We're updating through the weekend with pics and comments from the show floor. Follow us on Twitter (@NZPCWorld) for update notification...
We take a walkthrough of the 'History of Video Gaming' and 'History of Computers' exhibits at the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo running this weekend in Auckland.
This morning we were treated to a sneak peak behind the scenes at this weekend's upcoming DIGITAL NATIONZ event, held at Auckland's Vector Arena. Attendees will have the chance to get up close and personal with the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Oculus Rif...
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
Latest News Articles
- Overwatch is coming to the Switch
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- EVE Online begins its inevitable expansion to mobile
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 3 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?