Here are some child friendly choices. And less child-friendly choices.
Games - Features
Hands on with the front-runner for Game of the Year
Back in 2006 there was a well-received first person shooter set on a space station called The Sphere. This is not that game.
Tokyo is home to many fascinating temples and shrines however if you want to visit a shrine with a difference head on over to Akihabara’s Kando Myojin Shrine. Not only is it one of the Shinto religion’s most important temples - and stunningly beautif...
Once upon a time, playing videogames was as socially acceptable as owning a 12-sided dice. It was something that nerds did in-between Star Trek marathons and zit-popping – at least, that was the popular perception in the playgrounds of the time. To t...
Battlefield 1 runs gloriously on a gaming PC powered by AMD's FX-8370 processor and Radeon RX 480.
Many gamers will be no stranger to the name Larry Hryb, better known as Major Nelson.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the late...
Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Think of famous battles in modern history and World War One has more than its fair share. Europeans will likely first think of the bloody Somme campaign. But for Australians and New Zealanders, it’s all about Gallipoli – also known as the Dardanelles...
Civilization VI launches today. We caught up with Sid Meier to discuss the iconic Civilization series' 25 year legacy.
The No Man's Sky launch on PC is a terrible nightmare. Some gamers have even decided to wait for bug fixes. This is not a good sign.
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
IDG is a large global publishing house with many titles that cover consumer tech, business and marketing publications. Over the past few weeks there have been many articles published regarding Pokémon GO including the game itself and the effect on so...
Latest News Articles
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Riot prep Valorant for global launch on June 2nd
- 2K are remaking the original Mafia
- Devolver Digital discounts their entire catalogue for podcast launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
- 5 Best cloud storage services: Personal, business and collaboration
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?