There is already a fantastic selection of titles available for the Switch, but here are a few games we hope make their way to the console in the near future.
Games - Features
We spoke to Maxime Hurtrel, Product Marketing Director at OVH, about the ways that growth in online gaming experiences - and the corresponding growth in demand for server infrastructure - mean for one another.
Here’s a shortlist of award-winning Australian video games that have been released over the last year or so.
We recently caught up with Logitech’s senior product manager for gaming Chris Pate to talk esports, AR, the Astro Gaming acquisition and about where the brand is at in 2018.
MSI means value. They aren’t typically the brand that drives innovation but they are usually the one that brings it to the masses. Their latest effort, the MSI GF63, aims to do just that.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
Melbourne Order dominated the Season 1 finals of Gfinity Elite Series Australia - but what happens now?
This weekend saw the first season of the inaugural Gfinity Elite Series Australia reach its conclusion, with Melbourne Order walking away with the lion’s share of the $225,000 Season 1 prize pool.
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
The Banner Saga 3 isn't due to release for another month, but we can already tell it's going to be a journey we'll want to see through to the bitter end.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you play on a PC or a console.
Just in time to celebrate the second anniversary of Blizzard's popular online shooter Overwatch, we spoke with two members of the game's development team about hero popularity, player toxicity and whether or not they'll be selling more legendary skin...
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
Here's a look at some of the tech, games and pro-level play that was on display at this year's IEM Sydney.
Latest News Articles
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Riot prep Valorant for global launch on June 2nd
- 2K are remaking the original Mafia
- Devolver Digital discounts their entire catalogue for podcast launch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 How to fix audio problems on your Windows PC
- 5 Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok will issue updates to stop apps from copying the clipboard in iOS 14
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?