PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
Games - Features
Here are our highlights when it comes to the video games that we saw at this year’s PAX Australia:
PAX Australia always delivers a surplus of incredible talent from the local cosplay community. Here are our favorites.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
For over a decade now, Valve’s Steam has been the dominant marketplace for digital distribution in the PC gaming world. However, there are plenty of reasons to consider looking elsewhere when it comes to buying the latest games for Windows and Mac.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Here’s what we want to see in a hypothetical Nintendo Switch Lite.
As the value of the esports space has exploded, so too has the number of professional sporting organisations looking to invest in it.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
The Melbourne Esports Open was the perfect place for Overwatch Contenders Australia to hit its stride
The power of momentum was on the minds of many during the Overwatch Contenders Australia grand finals.
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
If the trailers for the upcoming Fallout 76 and RAGE 2 have got you hyped to jump back into their respective wastelands, rest assured there’s plenty of other post-apocalyptic adventures out there for you to play through in the meantime.
The Dire Wolves are a relatively young organisation by global esports standards but it hasn’t taken them long to amass a loyal following within the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League (OPL). And that reputation is as fierce as it is well-earned.
Latest News Articles
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Riot prep Valorant for global launch on June 2nd
- 2K are remaking the original Mafia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 3 reasons to spend $1,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and 3 reasons not to
- 2 Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- 3 HP's PC chief explains why sustainable PCs matter in a pandemic
- 4 Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 preview: Bigger and better than ever with a price to match
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?