Blizzard’s entry into the autochess arena isn’t just an excuse to reinstall Hearthstone, it’s a great excuse to reinstall Hearthstone.
Games - Features
These are our picks for the best Nintendo Switch controllers, screen protectors, cases, memory cards and more.
More than just a Hearthstone-killer, Legends of Runeterra seems like it might just get me to uninstall that Artifact icon on my desktop.
Riot's official line is that "League of Legends: Wild Rift will launch with around 40 champions. More will follow over time."
We sat down to trade questions and answers with CD Projekt Red's John Mamais at PAX Australia 2019.
With all the silence surrounding the development of Biomutant, I was a little worried that some of the title’s strangeness might have been sanded down in the name of mass appeal. My PAX demo put those fears at ease.
Despite being pitched as a spin-off, Darksiders: Genesis is close to being the game I’ve always wanted from the series.
Just how much bigger of a game is it and, if you’re still on the fence about jumping in, should you buy Overwatch?
Amongst the publisher’s pre-existing line-up of historically-accurate war-sims, Pagan Online stands out like a sore thumb.
World of Warcraft: Classic might be Blizzard’s most ingenious play yet to recapture the spare time and (subscription fees) of former-addicts and, honestly, I think it’s gonna work.
Developed by Supergiant Games, best known for critically acclaimed indie titles like Bastion, Transistor and Pyre, Hades is an isometric roguelike with solid replayability and a unique hook: it might be the first great roguelike with a story worth se...
The Overwatch community has wasted no time in crafting a variety of fun and engaging custom modifications for Overwatch. Here are our picks for some of the best.
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
Overwatch has become a significantly more complex game since it launched in 2016. And if you’re a newcomer, there’s a lot to learn. How does each game type in the game work? Which heroes are the easiest to start with? What is a pick and what does it ...
Two years after the franchise made its PC gaming debut, Destiny 2 just might be the gold standard for the genre.
Latest News Articles
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 LG Ultra PC 17 review: A big, lightweight laptop with graphics pep
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?