We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
Games - Features
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
Can't make it to the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo in Auckland, or want to know what to expect when you get here later on? We're updating through the weekend with pics and comments from the show floor. Follow us on Twitter (@NZPCWorld) for update notification...
We take a walkthrough of the 'History of Video Gaming' and 'History of Computers' exhibits at the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo running this weekend in Auckland.
This morning we were treated to a sneak peak behind the scenes at this weekend's upcoming DIGITAL NATIONZ event, held at Auckland's Vector Arena. Attendees will have the chance to get up close and personal with the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Oculus Rif...
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
Considering the costs of hardware, network management software and the skills and expertise required to build secure and scalable enterprise networks, especially today’s hybrid wired, wireless, virtualised and ‘in the cloud’ configu...
Insomniac Games' upcoming shooter, Fuse, started its life as a different beast. The company has been working on the game for three years, but it first made its debut on the stage at EA's E3 showcase in 2011. Back then, it was called OverStrike, and t...
With a 3D printer that costs less than $3,000, you can start your own mini manufacturing operation -- and use open source software to create surprisingly complex designs
Forge is a new kind of game, made from pieces of an old kind of game. Several old kinds of games, actually. And it's running hot on Steam.
PC gaming is primed for a renaissance—or at least a reinvention—like we haven’t seen since the advent of 3D acceleration in the late 1990s. For this, we can thank the mobile revolution and all its attendant technologies. Game developers can now tap i...
Nintendo's Wii U gaming console hits store shelves in the United States on Sunday, November 18, and the new console is already garnering criticism for missing some key features Nintendo promised.
There was only one game at the PlayStation booth at the recent EB Expo that consistently had a line of people waiting to play it. Assassin's Creed: Liberation, maybe? LittleBigPlanet? Need For Speed? Nope. It was upcoming brawler, PlayStation All-Sta...
The recent release of the Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta brings some changes to a game that developers have been tweaking since the Wings of Liberty release in July 2010. So what works and what doesn’t?
Latest News Articles
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
Most Popular Articles
- 1 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 2 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 3 The Porsche Design Acer Book RS brings sports-car flair to a premium laptop
- 4 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
- 5 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?