It's like digital geocaching with a Nintendo sheen—which yes, really is quite cool.
Games - Features
Crazy and impressive. Some of the best VR demos we've seen.
Microsoft has been using a deceptive tactic to dupe Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 users into upgrading to Windows 10 for at least two months.
Microsoft practically kickstarted PC gaming, but it's stumbled in recent years, as Xbox development and badly designed Windows tie-ins drove gamers away. But there's hope, if Microsoft can loosen up and return to its roots.
We recently got an exclusive chance to go hands-on with two hours of Obduction, Cyan's spiritual successor to Myst. The good news: It looks a lot prettier than last year.
After an eternity of hype, innuendo and rumors, Intel's Core i7-6700K, code-named "Skylake," is finally here--and it's actually worth the wait. But only if you have realistic expectations, not those built up on months of leaked "performance" numbers ...
In our review of AMD's Radeon R9 Fury, we discovered that the Fury X's air-cooled sibling packs a performance punch that justifies its competitive price tag. In fact, it punishes Nvidia's GTX 980 and proved to be the true champion of AMD's new Fiji l...
We were on site for Sony's PlayStation 4 launch party in Auckland yesterday evening. Unlike Microsoft's open-to-the-public Xbox One launch, the PS4 event was strictly a guest-list affair.
We picked up our Xbox One review model this morning, and started with a very summery unboxing. Check out - let's be realistic here - the last time this brand-new console will ever see natural light.
A good mouse is critical to any hardcore PC gamer. Logitech has a good track record in the area, and when we first laid eyes on the G602 in a recent press release we couldn't wait to test it out. We'll have a review for you later this week. For now, ...
Can't make it to the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo in Auckland, or want to know what to expect when you get here later on? We're updating through the weekend with pics and comments from the show floor. Follow us on Twitter (@NZPCWorld) for update notification...
We take a walkthrough of the 'History of Video Gaming' and 'History of Computers' exhibits at the DIGITAL NATIONZ expo running this weekend in Auckland.
This morning we were treated to a sneak peak behind the scenes at this weekend's upcoming DIGITAL NATIONZ event, held at Auckland's Vector Arena. Attendees will have the chance to get up close and personal with the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Oculus Rif...
We caught up with Ubisoft Quebec producer, Stephane Jankowski, to talk about the development and popularity of the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions collectible card game.
At this year’s E3, Alienware unveiled its refreshed product line-up and it came with more than minor enhancements.
Latest News Articles
- Valve’s hotly anticipated Steam Deck handheld gets delayed until 2022
- Dozens of games don’t work on 12th-gen Intel CPUs, but there’s a fix
- Can’t afford a new computer? Play PC Building Simulator for free instead
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- Finalists for the 2021 Australian Game Developer Awards
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should upgrade to Wi-Fi 6/6E
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?