Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
Games - Features
There's no official Fortnite app for your Chromebook, but here are still a few ways you can play the game on a ChromeOS device.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
I don’t want to sound dramatic but it feels like Torchlight 3 is a game staring down an existential crisis of its own making.
It’s long been a trope that real guns make scared people feel powerful but, when it comes to the sounds that fictional firearms make, the most important thing might be that they make you feel anything at all.
Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Here are 12 games we still want to see come to the Nintendo Switch.
Here are ten games to consider once you’re done with Doom Eternal.
Things are far from rosey right now but there’s still plenty of room for the supply chain and demand of consumers for luxury products like the Playstation 5 to rebound.
Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X boasts twelve teraflops of graphical power - but what does that actually mean?
Valve unveiled Underlords. Riot revealed TeamFight Tactics. Blizzard bet on Battlegrounds. However, as of February 2020, the popularity of all three games has declined significantly on Amazon-owned streaming site Twitch.
Similar to apps like Steam Link or Nvidia's GeForce Now tech, PlayGalaxy Link allows Note 10 and Note 10+ users to stream gaming experiences from a Windows PC straight to their smartphone.
So, you’ve decided to get back into Blizzard’s card battler.
Riot Forge's first two single-player projects Convergence and Ruined King got announced last week. Here's what we know:
Latest News Articles
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 3 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 4 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?