Just how much bigger of a game is it and, if you’re still on the fence about jumping in, should you buy Overwatch?
Games - Features
Amongst the publisher’s pre-existing line-up of historically-accurate war-sims, Pagan Online stands out like a sore thumb.
World of Warcraft: Classic might be Blizzard’s most ingenious play yet to recapture the spare time and (subscription fees) of former-addicts and, honestly, I think it’s gonna work.
Developed by Supergiant Games, best known for critically acclaimed indie titles like Bastion, Transistor and Pyre, Hades is an isometric roguelike with solid replayability and a unique hook: it might be the first great roguelike with a story worth se...
The Overwatch community has wasted no time in crafting a variety of fun and engaging custom modifications for Overwatch. Here are our picks for some of the best.
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
Overwatch has become a significantly more complex game since it launched in 2016. And if you’re a newcomer, there’s a lot to learn. How does each game type in the game work? Which heroes are the easiest to start with? What is a pick and what does it ...
Two years after the franchise made its PC gaming debut, Destiny 2 just might be the gold standard for the genre.
It’s still very possible that, given more time, Anthem could course-correct and recover. But three months in? We’re hardly optimistic.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this month.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
We got to go hands-on with Doinksoft's Gato Roboto ahead of its appearance at this year's PAX East - and discovered the CatMechtroidvania game has more than just novelty to offer.
Here’s what we’ve been sinking our time into over the last month.
With style and substance to spare, Devil May Cry V is shaping up to be a Capcom classic in the making – and it knows it.
We’ll help guide you through each of these questions and teach you what you need to know about Apex Legends so that you can jump into King’s Canyon without being overwhelmed and become the champion you were destined to become.
Latest News Articles
- Overwatch is coming to the Switch
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- EVE Online begins its inevitable expansion to mobile
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- 5 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?