Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Games - Features
Here are 12 games we still want to see come to the Nintendo Switch.
Here are ten games to consider once you’re done with Doom Eternal.
Things are far from rosey right now but there’s still plenty of room for the supply chain and demand of consumers for luxury products like the Playstation 5 to rebound.
Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X boasts twelve teraflops of graphical power - but what does that actually mean?
Valve unveiled Underlords. Riot revealed TeamFight Tactics. Blizzard bet on Battlegrounds. However, as of February 2020, the popularity of all three games has declined significantly on Amazon-owned streaming site Twitch.
Similar to apps like Steam Link or Nvidia's GeForce Now tech, PlayGalaxy Link allows Note 10 and Note 10+ users to stream gaming experiences from a Windows PC straight to their smartphone.
So, you’ve decided to get back into Blizzard’s card battler.
Riot Forge's first two single-player projects Convergence and Ruined King got announced last week. Here's what we know:
Here are our picks for the best games you should grab during this weekend’s extravaganza of sales if you haven’t played them already.
Blizzard’s entry into the autochess arena isn’t just an excuse to reinstall Hearthstone, it’s a great excuse to reinstall Hearthstone.
These are our picks for the best Nintendo Switch controllers, screen protectors, cases, memory cards and more.
More than just a Hearthstone-killer, Legends of Runeterra seems like it might just get me to uninstall that Artifact icon on my desktop.
League of Legends is finally coming to mobile and console gamers. Here are the character confirmed for the new version of the world's most popular MOBA.
We sat down to trade questions and answers with CD Projekt Red's John Mamais at PAX Australia 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
- Riot prep Valorant for global launch on June 2nd
- 2K are remaking the original Mafia
- Devolver Digital discounts their entire catalogue for podcast launch
- Chimera Squad promises to put a fresh twist on the X-COM formula
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- 3 Every champion confirmed for League of Legends: Wild Rift
- 4 Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
- 5 How to use a Nintendo Switch Pro controller with a PC
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?