World of Warcraft: Classic might be Blizzard’s most ingenious play yet to recapture the spare time and (subscription fees) of former-addicts and, honestly, I think it’s gonna work.
Games - Features
Developed by Supergiant Games, best known for critically acclaimed indie titles like Bastion, Transistor and Pyre, Hades is an isometric roguelike with solid replayability and a unique hook: it might be the first great roguelike with a story worth se...
The Overwatch community has wasted no time in crafting a variety of fun and engaging custom modifications for Overwatch. Here are our picks for some of the best.
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
Overwatch has become a significantly more complex game since it launched in 2016. And if you’re a newcomer, there’s a lot to learn. How does each game type in the game work? Which heroes are the easiest to start with? What is a pick and what does it ...
Two years after the franchise made its PC gaming debut, Destiny 2 just might be the gold standard for the genre.
It’s still very possible that, given more time, Anthem could course-correct and recover. But three months in? We’re hardly optimistic.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this month.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
We got to go hands-on with Doinksoft's Gato Roboto ahead of its appearance at this year's PAX East - and discovered the CatMechtroidvania game has more than just novelty to offer.
Here’s what we’ve been sinking our time into over the last month.
With style and substance to spare, Devil May Cry V is shaping up to be a Capcom classic in the making – and it knows it.
We’ll help guide you through each of these questions and teach you what you need to know about Apex Legends so that you can jump into King’s Canyon without being overwhelmed and become the champion you were destined to become.
Whether you’re partial to free-to-play battle royales, AAA releases or indie darlings, there was plenty to sink your time into this month.
Here’s what we’ve playing over the last month or so.
Latest News Articles
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
- IEM Sydney 2019: Keeping score with Intel’s Lee Machen
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel hires ex-AMD fellow, Xbox chip designer John Sell to oversee chip security
- 2 PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: This is the first foldable tablet
- 3 Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- 4 Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- 5 Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?