This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
Games - Features
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
The Banner Saga 3 isn't due to release for another month, but we can already tell it's going to be a journey we'll want to see through to the bitter end.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you play on a PC or a console.
Just in time to celebrate the second anniversary of Blizzard's popular online shooter Overwatch, we spoke with two members of the game's development team about hero popularity, player toxicity and whether or not they'll be selling more legendary skin...
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
Here's a look at some of the tech, games and pro-level play that was on display at this year's IEM Sydney.
Despite what the nomenclature suggests, World of Tanks 1.0 really does feel like a whole new game.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
From what we’ve played of it - Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is looking like it will extend the series’ in both new and natural directions.
Inspired by classic 80s films like The Goonies and set in 1986 California, Crossing Souls follows a group of ragtag group of five friends who discover a mysterious crystal that allows to travel between dimensions.
Despite more than a few high-profile duds, 2017 still managed to offer up a surprisingly robust catalog of games for both enthusiasts and casuals alike.
With Firaxis rumored to be putting the X-COM franchise on the backburner due to disappointing sales, there’s sure to be a hole left in the hearts of turn-based tactics fan everywhere. Fortunately, this hole might also end up being a major opportuni...
We spoke to TinyBuild producer Karrie Shirou about the game and how developer Dynamic Pixel have gone about refining an experience that relies so heavily on dynamic artificial intelligence.
It wouldn’t be PAX without Wargaming. During PAX AUS 2017, we made time to sit down for a chat with several Wargaming executives (plus The Creative Assembly’s Josh Williams) to talk about the company’s past, present and future as a publisher.
Latest News Articles
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
- Burgers By Josh team up with Blizzard on Battle For Azeroth-themed burgers
- Far Cry 5 goes to Mars on July 17
- Phantom Doctrine gets a release date and launch trailer
- Australian developer launches bid to become first blockchain-powered eSport with Gods Unchained
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the GPU pricing crisis ending? Amazon's selling a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 for $210
- 2 Watch us unbox Maingear's F131, a glorious hot rod of a gaming rig
- 3 The Lian Li Strimer infuses your PC's power connector cable with customizable RGB lights
- 4 Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- 5 The best online courses for learning Python
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- LG G7 review: As by-the-numbers as flagship smartphones come
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?