We guide you through the process of setting up a local dedicated Valheim server.
Games - Features
Riot's official line is that "League of Legends: Wild Rift will launch with around 40 champions. More will follow over time."
Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
There's no official Fortnite app for your Chromebook, but here are still a few ways you can play the game on a ChromeOS device.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
I don’t want to sound dramatic but it feels like Torchlight 3 is a game staring down an existential crisis of its own making.
It’s long been a trope that real guns make scared people feel powerful but, when it comes to the sounds that fictional firearms make, the most important thing might be that they make you feel anything at all.
Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Here are 12 games we still want to see come to the Nintendo Switch.
Here are ten games to consider once you’re done with Doom Eternal.
Things are far from rosey right now but there’s still plenty of room for the supply chain and demand of consumers for luxury products like the Playstation 5 to rebound.
Microsoft's upcoming Xbox Series X boasts twelve teraflops of graphical power - but what does that actually mean?
Valve unveiled Underlords. Riot revealed TeamFight Tactics. Blizzard bet on Battlegrounds. However, as of February 2020, the popularity of all three games has declined significantly on Amazon-owned streaming site Twitch.
Similar to apps like Steam Link or Nvidia's GeForce Now tech, PlayGalaxy Link allows Note 10 and Note 10+ users to stream gaming experiences from a Windows PC straight to their smartphone.
Latest News Articles
- GeForce NOW is coming soon to Australia
- New Final Fantasy XIV Online expansion, Endwalker, revealed
- NortonLifeLock hopes to make gaming more secure
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?