Iron Gate Studios has released its long-anticipated update for Valheim, Valehim: Hearth and Home. PCWorld spoke to Iron Gate Studio co-founder Henrik Törnqvist about what’s in store for players.
Games - Features
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you prefer to play on a PC or a console like the Playstation 5.
If you're looking for a list of some of the best classic PC games of all time, you've come to the right place. Here's our round-up of the top 100 PC games you should play before you die.
Survival games like Subnautica, The Forest and Green Hell have flooded our game libraries in recent years. No matter whether you like crafting unique items or building epic bases, there’s something to keep everyone satisfied in this genre. Here we co...
A new study by Macquarie University researchers shows how playing augmented reality games helped keep gamers sane during COVID-19 lockdown.
We guide you through the process of setting up a local dedicated Valheim server.
Riot's official line is that "League of Legends: Wild Rift will launch with around 40 champions. More will follow over time."
Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
There's no official Fortnite app for your Chromebook, but here are still a few ways you can play the game on a ChromeOS device.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
I don’t want to sound dramatic but it feels like Torchlight 3 is a game staring down an existential crisis of its own making.
It’s long been a trope that real guns make scared people feel powerful but, when it comes to the sounds that fictional firearms make, the most important thing might be that they make you feel anything at all.
Grown tired of Blizzard’s card-battler? The introduction of Battlegrounds and the new Demon Hunter class not doing it for you? Here are some other digital card games that might give you a fresh fix.
Here are 12 games we still want to see come to the Nintendo Switch.
Latest News Articles
- Can’t afford a new computer? Play PC Building Simulator for free instead
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- Finalists for the 2021 Australian Game Developer Awards
- Sony to hold PlayStation showcase event
- Far Cry 6 story trailer shows off its tropical setting, villain and vintage cars aesthetic
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?