Riot has announced a new digital card game set in the same universe as League of Legends.
Riot’s autochess battler will finally be making the jump from PC to mobile.
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
In addition to announcing League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Arcane and Project L, Riot Games also teased their first new IP during this week’s 10th anniversary livestream.
Alongside their other secretive and not-so-secretive announcements during this week's 10th anniversary livestream, Riot has announced Project F.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo signs on as hardware sponsor for Apex Legends esports
- Warcraft 3: Reforged is launching sooner than you think
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- Xbox tee up Xbox Series X for Holiday 2020 launch
- League of Legends Esports Manager is in development
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If the Galaxy S20 phones are too expensive for you, blame the Samsung Tax
- 2 What to expect in Microsoft's new Windows 10 20H1 release, due soon
- 3 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 4 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 5 You can't buy Nvidia's ultra-rare GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition, but you can win it
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?