Blizzard's most modern expansion yet remains haunted by its past.
Most TVs will be compatible, but you’ll want a set with certain features to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
The UPS protects sensitive electronics from power surges and produces a pure sine wave while operating on battery power in the event of a blackout.
Nintendo has discontinued its line of 3DS and 2DS handhelds, bringing an end to production of its DS line of two-screen devices.
There's no official Fortnite app for your Chromebook, but here are still a few ways you can play the game on a ChromeOS device.
Carrion finds a fresh-yet-familiar kind of fun within the process of translating superficial tropes of the genre into something more tangible and meaty.
Weird West might be developer WolfEye Studios’ debut title but it’s certainly not lacking for ambition.
The enormous popularity of last year’s World of Warcraft: Classic looms large over the impending release of Shadowlands but Shadowlands production manager Patrick Dawson says the development team behind the game isn’t daunted.
Depending on who you ask, Death Stranding is either a work of genius or daunting indulgence. Some might say it’s both.
2K and Hangar Games' remake of the original Mafia has been pushed back due to the impacts of the coronavirus.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
Latest News Articles
- APC targets console and PC gamers with its Back-UPS Pro Gaming uninterruptible power supply
- Nintendo discontinues the 3DS, marking the end of the DS era
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
- Razer buff stereo headphones to surround sound with new THX Spatial Audio app
- Riot explain what's in store for the future of Legends of Runeterra
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 4 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
- 5 Microsoft Edge can finally generate new passwords for you
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?