Here’s what we’ve been sinking our time into over the last month.
Devil May Cry V succeeds in recapturing the zest of the series' past but is ill-equipped to evolve beyond it.
A forum post on RPGCodex.net, seemingly written by Phantom Doctrine lead designer Kacper Szymczak, paints a dire picture of the developer's post-launch struggles.
With style and substance to spare, Devil May Cry V is shaping up to be a Capcom classic in the making – and it knows it.
Wargroove is as much a throwback to Advance Wars as it is a subtle evolution of the formula.
Anthem is uplifted by a unique setting, stunning visuals and thrilling sense of scale and speed. However, it’s brought back down to earth by a thousand inevitable comparisons that leave it wanting.
Apex Legends is the gaming year’s first big surprise and an impressive free-to-play debut from Respawn.
We’ll help guide you through each of these questions and teach you what you need to know about Apex Legends so that you can jump into King’s Canyon without being overwhelmed and become the champion you were destined to become.
Whether you’re partial to free-to-play battle royales, AAA releases or indie darlings, there was plenty to sink your time into this month.
Sunless Skies offers a world of few limits and rich storytelling but its open-ended design isn’t going to be for everyone.
Apex Legends is a battle royale shooter with smart touches and creative zest that makes it more approachable, forgiving and strategically rich. Will it have staying power? That's a harder question to answer.
For some, Sunless Skies is going to be an arduous journey. For others, it’ll be a vivid destination.
At this stage, RAGE 2 honestly feels like it's shaping up to be as much a sequel to Mad Max as it is the original RAGE.
Resident Evil 2 plays things a little safe but there’s plenty to like all the same.
Latest News Articles
- Weaker-than-expected sales have thrown Phantom Doctrine dev CreativeForge into disarray
- Apex Legends hands on preview: Swinging at the king
- RAGE 2 hands-on preview: Back to the future
- Overwatch Contenders tees up inter-regional Showdown events
- Fortnite vulnerability could have enabled account hijacking
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- 3 How mobile security works and why you need it
- 4 Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- 5 Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?