There’s a compelling setting and gameplay loop to be found here but, sans any effort to build on that foundation beyond the obvious, it doesn’t take long for Mutant Year Zero to wear out its welcome.
With the arrival of Hearthstone’s latest expansion set, Rakastan’s Rumble, we sat down for a quick chat with the game’s creative director Ben Thompson.
It may no longer be possible to play Fortnite or PUBG in China after findings from a government established group suggests that the titles may violate the country's social and ethical rules
2018 included no shortage of incredible games to play. Let's play favorites.
The Infinity Blade series was a key part of Apple's early iPhone presentations, and it will be missed.
The new Resident Evil 2 isn’t afraid to harken back to its source material, nor does it shy away from the modernisation and user-friendliness of more recent Resident Evil games.
There’s some value to be extracted through social play - but little else of worth or merit to be found in these here ruined landscapes of West Virginia.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech have brought.
The Blackout Club is far from ready for launch but it’s already promising enough that I can’t wait to drag more friends towards.
There’s definitely a lot of familiar fodder here for fans of the genre but, assuming the final game offers the same playability and quality, Mutant Year Zero could well end up being a standout well beyond the sum of its parts.
Darksiders 3 review: Souls-like fundmentals lead the way in this Fury-led reincarnation of the series
Darksiders 3 feels like a sequel that never was in ways both good and bad.
Thronebreaker - The Witcher Tales is an ambitious and fully-featured adventure that caters to an audience that other modern card battlers seem to have forgotten - and the results of this approach are well worth the low price of admission.
The introduction of Australian currencies to Valve's Steam store has had unexpected ramifications on the availability of games.
The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- Epic Games cuts the once-loved 'Infinity Blade' series from the App Store
- Resident Evil 2 Hands On Preview
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
- 2 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 3 6 reasons to ditch your old PC and buy a modern laptop
- 4 Intel's 10nm architecture will arrive in 2019
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?