Australia’s largest open entry esports event and fighting game event - Battle Arena Melbourne (BAM) - is set to celebrate its 10th anniversary this weekend from May 18th-20th at Melbourne Convention Centre.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
Where the original PIllars sometimes felt like just another one of those games, Deadfire makes a strong and compelling case for itself as potentially one of the best the genre has produced to date.
With over 30 million registered players, a bustling esports scene and new modes such as Operation Chimera being brought into the fold in recent months, now is a better time than ever to jump into Rainbow Six: Siege.
Set in the venerable pen-and-paper roleplaying setting of the same name, BattleTech sees you take control of a motley crew of mecha-mercenaries for hire.
Valve has announced plans to launch two new apps designed to extend Steam’s suite of services and accessibility to include mobile gaming.
A piece of Australian history will be immortalised in global free-to-play title, World of Tanks, when the Australian Centurion launches in-game on May 11.
Blizzard Entertainment and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation have announced a new partnership that aims to raise money for breast cancer research by offering Overwatch players on PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One the opportunity to purchase the new Pink Mercy skin.
Since the launch of the Nintendo Switch back in 2017, Nintendo has promised an online subscription service. But, more than a year after launch, the Nintendo Switch Online Service is yet to appear. Following several delays, Nintendo has finally announced the Switch Online Service release date, pricing and what benefits gamers can expect from the service.
Rhianna Pratchett, the award-winning writer behind acclaimed titles such as Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider, will deliver the opening “Storytime” keynote at PAX Aus 2018.
Hi-Rez Studios has launched Skillshot Media, an Esports tournament operator that will manage esports leagues and content production for Smite and Paladins, as well as games from other publishers.
The AFL have announced a new partnership with Riot Games that will see the launch of a new Melbourne-based League of Legends tournament in November called League of Legends: League of Origin.
We checked in with a panel of industry and esports experts ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney. Here are some of the insights they had to share:
Ahead of this year’s IEM Sydney, we sat down to chat with Intel’s GM for gaming and VR/AR sales Lee Machen to talk about eSports, VR and where Intel’s broader positioning in the gaming space is taking them.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
Latest News Articles
- ANZ's largest open entry esports event to take place in Melbourne this weekend
- Lenovo sign on as Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League sponsor
- New Steam Apps to add mobile play
- World Of Tanks welcomes Australian Centurion Tank
- Overwatch partners with Breast Cancer Research Foundation with ‘Pink Mercy’ charity skin
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?