Plus GOG will give you DRM-free versions of any Saints Row games you already own on Steam, through GOG Connect.
Alongside the latest 1.18 patch, Blizzard's made the original StarCraft and its Brood War expansion free.
Double Fine gives LucasArts cult classic Full Throttle the warts-and-all remaster treatment. The problem? Full Throttle has a lot of warts.
Microsoft Insiders get the first taster of user-generated tournaments on Xbox One, along with other improvements including Party Overlay.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Microsoft plans a June 11 event before the E3 console gaming show to unveil Project Scorpio and show how it fits into the Xbox One lineup.
Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition comes in one easy-to-install package, and looks great doing it.
Now you can buy games without worrying about losing money if it doesn't work on your system.
You don't need to go searching for a Commodore 64 on Ebay to relive the vintage PC's glory days.
The AMD FreeSync support in Xbox Project Scorpio may help bring variable refresh rates to the living room.
Microsoft's not saying much but what the future of Windows 10's Game Mode holds, but we have some suggestions.
Microsoft's latest Discovery Update, version 1.1, adds an in-app Minecraft Marketplace where creators sell new maps and skins to players.
This is your PC gaming news for April 3 through 7.
We delve into PC games you may have missed in this busy spring season: Four Last Things, Snake Pass, Stories Untold, and Cosmic Express.
Latest News Articles
- Saints Row II is free on GOG, but not for long
- The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free
- Xbox One Insiders get first crack at player-organized tournaments
- Meet the new Microsoft Edge: 5 key improvements with the Creators Update
- Microsoft will unveil Project Scorpio, the next Xbox, at E3
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If software eats everything, are network engineers on the menu?
- 2 Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- 3 AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- 4 FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- 5 Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?