Martial arts brawler Absolver has sold 250,000 units since it launched last month, with developer Sloclap releasing a major software update.
We spent an hour or so with the game at a recent preview event and came away with high hopes for the upcoming survival horror adventure, even if those hopes are a little tempered by the inherent instability and intangibility of the premise.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific (GCAP) developer conference.
If you’re a fan, you’ll likely find Death of the Outsider a strong, if restrained, bookend to this incarnation of the Dishonored franchise you know and love. If you’re an Outsider, you’re probably better off starting with one of the earlier games but this action-heavy installment has a lot to offer regardless.
Sony’s Playstation 4 is getting a re-released to the market via a new limited edition, themed around the launch of Call of Duty: WWII.
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology has announced the pre-order of its next generation gaming headset – HyperX Cloud Alpha.
Taking place in an unspecified-but-surely-distant past, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice sees players take on the role of a Pictish warrior on a vision quest into the Nordic purgatory of Helheim in an effort to save her lost lover's soul.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
Developed by Sloclap and published by the punk publishing house Devolver Digital, Absolver is a third-person brawler with RPG elements that sees you play as a lone warrior transported to the fictional, cell-shaded and martial-art-obsessed land of Adal.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Set in a vaguely science fiction battleground of the near future, the game sees two teams face off in perpetual, gravity-defying combat across eight arena-style maps and five game modes.
Speakers at the GameOn III conference will answer questions about what makes or breaks a game at the congress and exhibition centre LITEXPO, Lithuania on September 16th and 17th.
Branded as the Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the new keyboard features a and solid-steel frame, Cherry MX mechanical switches, lighting effects and 100 percent anti-ghosting/N-key rollover.
Global fast-food brand KFC is now utilising virtual reality to train new employees, via a new VR game for the Oculus Rift.
Developer, Osmotic Studios, and indie label, Surprise Attack Games have announced the release of Orwell: Ignorance is Strength.
Latest News Articles
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?