While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
It might sounds like pretty heavy philosophical stuff but, at its ragged, windswept core, Dim Bulb Games’ Where The Water Tastes Like Wine is a game that wears its heart on its sleeve. We spoke to the lead developer behind the project, Johnnemann Nordhagen, to learn more.
Two of Australia's biggest gaming conventions are set to merge this year, with this year's PAX Australia set to "play host" to this year's EB Expo.
Interview - Pillars of Eternity 2 Producer Katrina Garsten introduces us to the Deadfire Archipelago
We caught up with Katrina Garsten and Mikey Dowling from Obsidian Entertainment to talk about Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, which is set for release later this year.
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine review: An evocative adventure that can't help but overstay its welcome
After losing your soul to a mysterious talking wolf in a game of cards, Where The Water Tastes Like Wine sees you cast out into a sprawling, silhouetted vision of 1900s America.
The FoxNext VR Studio has announced it'll be bringing the popular film franchise Planet of the Apes to virtual reality in April with Crisis on the Planet of the Apes VR,
New Zealanders continue to embrace video and computer games, as evidenced by new sales figures released by the Interactive Games & Entertainment Association (IGEA).
With an Intel Core i7 processor, Nvidia GTX 10-Series graphics card and 120Hz display to its name, the FX503 comes well-equipped but in a weird position.
Inspired by classic 80s films like The Goonies and set in 1986 California, Crossing Souls follows a group of ragtag group of five friends who discover a mysterious crystal that allows to travel between the world of the living and the world of the dead.
Assuming the role of a hunter sent as part of an expedition to uncharted wilderness of The New World, Monster Hunter: World sees you hunt exotic monsters, mine their corpses for materials, build better armor and more-powerful weapons and then hunt bigger monsters.
From what we’ve played of it - Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is looking like it will extend the series’ in both new and natural directions.
If you want good battery life, comfortable design and are satisfied with decent sound quality, these might fit the bill. Unfortunately, and otherwise, they feel like the byproduct of a brand that wants to play in the wireless gaming headset space but hasn’t quite nailed down what the X-factor in their formula should be
Razer have announced the latest addition to their gaming broadcasting range, the Seiren Elite microphone.
Inspired by classic 80s films like The Goonies and set in 1986 California, Crossing Souls follows a group of ragtag group of five friends who discover a mysterious crystal that allows to travel between dimensions.
Blizzard has announced that World of Warcraft players who pre-purchase the upcoming Battle for Azeroth will be able to begin unlocking the expansion's new Allied Races.
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018 partners with EB Expo
- Planet of the Apes comes to VR
- New Zealand Consumer Spend on Video Games Headed Towards Half a Billion Dollars
- Razer roll out studio-grade Serien Elite microphone
- Blizzard announce new rewards for Battle for Azeroth preorders
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 2 Fitbit debut slimmer Versa smartwatch
- 3 Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- 4 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
- 5 Meltdown/Spectre: Intel plans changes to protect future chips
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?