The Overwatch community has wasted no time in crafting a variety of fun and engaging custom modifications for Overwatch. Here are our picks for some of the best.
Speaking at a panel ahead of IEM, ESL Vice President for Pro Gaming Michal Blicharz starts things by admitting that “running esports events is extremely complicated.”
After announcing the official throwback servers at BlizzCon 2017, Blizzard have given the long-awaited World of Warcraft: Classic a worldwide release date of Tuesday August 27, 2019 - just in time for the game’s 15th anniversary.
Overwatch has become a significantly more complex game since it launched in 2016. And if you’re a newcomer, there’s a lot to learn. How does each game type in the game work? Which heroes are the easiest to start with? What is a pick and what does it mean to be tilted?
Two years after the franchise made its PC gaming debut, Destiny 2 just might be the gold standard for the genre.
Good Shepherd has announced will be publishing a new John Wick videogame developed by award-winning indie dev Mike Bithell later this year.
"Just because you can play Assassin's Creed on your phone doesn’t mean that’s what you’ll want to do that all the time. I can watch Netflix on my phone but I would rather watch it on my big screen if it’s available.”
Last year’s Intel Extreme Masters Sydney brought us face to face with Intel’s general manager for gaming and VR/AR sales, Lee Machen. This year’s instalment gave us the chance to catch up with Machen again and take stock of where Intel thinks esports is heading in 2019.
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
It’s still very possible that, given more time, Anthem could course-correct and recover. But three months in? We’re hardly optimistic.
There’s always something to gripe about in this turn-based, procedurally-generated, node-to-node, adventure.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this month.
After several months of radio silence on the annual event, Blizzard has confirmed that a restructured Overwatch World Cup will take place in 2019.
Generation Zero is ambitious but deeply flawed in a way that feels almost impossible to look past. It’s at times visually-striking and conceptually-endearing but all too often those qualities are stifled by the myriad ways in which the game feels broken, empty and unfinished.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
Latest News Articles
- WoW Classic is coming much sooner than you’d think
- Lionsgate, Good Shepherd and Mike Bithell team up on John Wick Hex
- Intel don’t expect Google Stadia will affect core PC gamers
- IEM Sydney 2019: Keeping score with Intel’s Lee Machen
- Intel are hoping the Oculus Quest will boost VR adoption
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?