Sydney-based independent games developer Robot House have announced that their debut feature-length title, Rumu, will be available to play at PAX Australia 2017.
Global games development and publishing brand Wargaming has confirmed it will be launching local servers for Australian and New Zealand World of Tanks players on November 1, 2017.
VR Games developer Funomena has announced that its next VR adventure Luna will be available to players on the 17th of October.
Set in an industrial, neon-lit cyberpunk future, the top-down brawler sees you take control of a nameless victim on a relentless mission of revenge after he has his brother kidnapped and his brain hacked by a nefarious corporation.
X-COM 2 - War Of The Chosen review: Powerful allies and worthy enemies make this expansion a must-have
If you liked the refreshed take on the premise that X-COM 2 brought to the table but felt like the game’s initially-skinny campaign didn't go far enough: War of the Chosen is worth more than just a casual return to duty.
The official exhibitor and panel line-up for PAX Australia 2017 is now live on the PAX Aus website and PAX Guidebook app.
Brisbrane-based Defiant Development have announced that their upcoming Hand of Fate 2 will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC players on the 7th of November.
Developer Cygames Inc has announced they'll be bringing their popular digital card collectible game Shadowverse to PAX Australia 2017.
Set a world Redwall-esque world of slightly-pixelated anthropomorphic animals, Tooth and Tail sees four furry factions set against one another by civil war. It's an exercise in trimming and remixing everything you want out of the RTS experience.
Sony Interactive Entertainment is celebrating the highly anticipated launch of Star Wars Battlefront II on PlayStation Store by giving away the ultimate bounty hunter prize in the galaxy.
Xbox has designed a custom Xbox One S console modeled after Paul Walker’s first car from The Fast and The Furious to commemorate the success of the series.
Martial arts brawler Absolver has sold 250,000 units since it launched last month, with developer Sloclap releasing a major software update.
We spent an hour or so with the game at a recent preview event and came away with high hopes for the upcoming survival horror adventure, even if those hopes are a little tempered by the inherent instability and intangibility of the premise.
Victoria’s annual week-long festival celebrating Australia’s local games development is set to take place from the 22nd to 29th of October, with Fullbright cofounders Karla Zimonja and Steve Gaynor set to headline the week’s Game Connect Asia Pacific (GCAP) developer conference.
If you’re a fan, you’ll likely find Death of the Outsider a strong, if restrained, bookend to this incarnation of the Dishonored franchise you know and love. If you’re an Outsider, you’re probably better off starting with one of the earlier games but this action-heavy installment has a lot to offer regardless.
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?