Throwdown Esports have announced that they have partnered with Predator to be the major sponsor of their new Esports tournament, the Predator PUBG OCE Open Series Powered by Throwdown Esports.
The World Electronic Sports Games will come to the PAX Arena stage at PAX Aus 2018, taking place from 26-28 October in Melbourne.
The Cloud Stinger Core is a HyperX product through and through and while I can’t wait to see what a beefier and more-accomplished console play from the company looks like, this budget-friendly headset is a good stopgap in the meantime.
Interview: Battle for Azeroth's lead character artist tells us who the expansion's biggest hero really is
On the eve of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we caught up with Blizzard’s own Dusty Nolting, lead character artist on the game, to talk about what they brought to the MMORPG’s eighth expansion.
On the eve of the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we caught up with Blizzard’s own Darren P. Williams, senior software engineer on BFA, to talk about what he brought to the venerable MMORPG’s latest expansion - which promises to put the war back in Warcraft.
With the imminent arrival of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we take a look back at the ten biggest changes in the history of the world's most popular MMMORPG.
The X-Bows was my first dive into the world of ergonomic keyboards, and while I didn’t necessarily come away a convert, I can definitely appreciate the niche-within-a-niche the product is catering to.
Sky has announced that a Ginx eSports TV pop-up channel will launch on August 13th as part of the Sky Starter Package.
There is already a fantastic selection of titles available for the Switch, but here are a few games we hope make their way to the console in the near future.
Failbetter Games have announced that their acclaimed literary RPG Sunless Sea will be coming to PlayStation 4 players in the form of the new Zubmariner Edition.
We spoke to Maxime Hurtrel, Product Marketing Director at OVH, about the ways that growth in online gaming experiences - and the corresponding growth in demand for server infrastructure - mean for one another.
If you’re the kind of person who can honestly consider the external GPU life a good fit for them, the Razer Core X holds up as one of the most-reliable, mass-market options out there.
Amelus Digital has announced that Heart 2 Game has undergone an expansion to its base service and now includes four expanded package options.
Here’s a shortlist of award-winning Australian video games that have been released over the last year or so.
Speaking at this week's The Esports Conference in Sydney, a Telstra spokesperson has indicated the company is actively investigating the cloud gaming space.
Latest News Articles
- Throwdown Esports partners with Predator for PUBG OCE Open Series
- PAX Australia to Debut Alibaba’s WESG Oceania eSports Event
- Sky embraces eSports with new pop-up channel
- Failbetter announce PS4 version of Sunless Sea: Zubmariner Edition
- Amelus Digital expands Heart 2 Game offering
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 3 Nvidia teaser suggests GeForce RTX 2080 will launch next week
- 4 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 5 Walmart's selling an all-aluminum Chromebook with a comfy keyboard for just $220
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?