Middle-earth: Shadow of War will live and die based on its unique Nemesis System and the dynamic characters it generates, but the Lord of the Rings lore behind the technology also seems improved for the sequel.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus starts with slaying Nazis from a wheelchair.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's focus on historical accuracy gives this Skyrim rival an interesting twist.
These are our picks for the best PC games of E3 2017.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire takes this Baldur's Gate spiritual successor to the high seas and beyond.
Bungie's Destiny 2 is coming to PCs, and it looks absolutely glorious running at 60 frames per second and 4K resolution.
Day two of E3 is a wrap! Listen in as we talk Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Skull & Bones, and more.
Call of Duty: WWII returns to its roots to shake up a stale series.
With the E3 2017 announcement of Microsoft's Xbox One X, the console wars are revving up again.
The first day of E3 2017 is a wrap! Adam and Hayden discuss the best games and technology they've seen so far.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire shows off old friends and a mysterious new world
- E3 2017 day 2 wrap-up: Destiny 2 on PC, Wolfenstein returns, and Ubisoft games galore
- Xbox One X vs PlayStation 4 Pro: The console wars level up with powerful new hardware
- E3 2017 day one wrap-up: Call of Duty WWII, Intel's wireless VR, and crushing crowds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- 2 Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- 3 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 4 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- 5 Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?