Ultimate Ears celebrated the the arrival of their new Alexa-assisted BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers to the Australian market with what else but a big party.
Gadgets - Slideshows
Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
On the eve of this year's CES in Las Vegas, the tradeshow's best and brightest gathered for an early showcase to journalists and industry figures. Here are our favorite discoveries of this year's CES Unveiled.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up being a disappointment.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
3D printing is the way of the future and it’s only getting more accessible.
Here are some of the most unique (read: weird and useless) inventions of this year…
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Cooler Master's VR parachute demo arguably stole the show at Computex, but it had little to do with new products.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Latest News Articles
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
- Huawei gear up to refresh smartwatch offering with eSim
- Google tipped to reveal 'Pixel smartwatch'
- Samsung’s QuickDrive promises to cuts laundry time in half
- Reach New Levels of Clean with Samsung’s Powerstick Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sony announce imminent launch pricing for Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphones
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 4 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 5 BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?