Able to stomach the high price and mediocre battery life? Great! The Sennheiser Momentum TW are the strongest debut of an audio brand in the true wireless space I’ve encountered since the Zolo Liberty+
Gadgets - Reviews
At times, the Razer Nari Ultimate sometimes feels less like a great haptic gaming headset and more of a great gaming headset with haptics thrown in for good measure.
There’s value here but if you’re after “AirPod-killers” there are probably other options worth investigating before you throw your lot in with the JBL Free X.
Sony's battery-powered outdoor speaker has it all: Google Assistant, Chromecast, Bluetooth, and multi-colored LED light bars.
These earphones from one of the most respected names in audio come up lacking.
Great sound, excellent durability, and a number of smart features make the X4 a smart buy.
The Charge 3 is the best fitness band Fitbit have made to date but it’s hard to recommend over the flashier options available.
Unless you’re religiously drawn to the idea of true wireless swim-buds - the Sony WF-SP900 true wireless earbuds are a disappointment worth avoiding at all costs, nevermind $500.
More than anything else, the Razer Phone 2 is a product that preaches to the already-converted.
The BackBeat FIT 3100 are far from faultless, but they’re well-priced - and that feat counts for a lot when they also manage to tick most of the boxes that fitness junkie users will want to see ticked.
Bigger and better things likely await around the corner, but if you’re after something great right now - the Amazon Echo Show makes a strong case for itself.
They don’t reinvent the genre, but the Sony WH-1000X M3s are a classic in the making.
The iPad finally feels cool again, but not so much that you’ll want to trash your MacBook.
The Lenovo Smart Display is a great option for those willing to buy into the hype around Smart Displays.
It’s by no means necessary but the Google Home Hub is an incredibly cool piece of tech that foreshadows the company’s vision for an Assistant-led future.
Latest News Articles
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- Jabra amplify enterprise offering with new Evolve 65t earbuds
- CES 2019: Ecovacs unveil air purifier Atmobot and upgraded Deebot
- CES 2019: Nura miniturize with new NuraLoop earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 The new iPhone XS battery case works with the iPhone X, but don't expect perfection
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?