The Nokia 7.1 isn’t a device without caveats but I think it’s one that’ll pay off for those looking to get a decent smartphone at a decent price.
Gadgets - Reviews
The Galaxy Watch is the best smartwatch Samsung have put together to date, but it falls short of transcending the category in the same way as its biggest competition
The usual caveats apply, but the new Apple Watch is still far and away the best smartwatch experience out there - even if it’s still saddled with the caveat of requiring an iPhone to actually use.
The Surface Go is the Goldilocks of convertible PCs. Even if it’s not very powerful and lacks legacy ports, it’s portable enough to draw your attention and cheap enough to open your wallet.
The LG WK7 offers a somewhat-simple proposition but there’s plenty to like about it.
While the X5 is that much faster than the T5, you really have to be involved in an industry or hobby where that extra speed matters for it to really be worth the premium price.
Sony's third-generation noise cancelling headphones surpass Bose's QuietComfort 35 II in every way.
Most just want something that’s easy to carry, sounds good and doesn’t cost them too much - and the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 is all of those things.
Even if it is more a recycling than a retooling, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a slick as hell gaming mouse.
The Echo Spot feels like a really-specific option that’s only really going to be worth if you’re comfortable with letting another webcam into your life and actively-enthusiastic about the ability to integrate Alexa voice commands into your current sm...
If you’re looking for a dead-simple gaming headset that delivers solid results, the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset isn’t just an option. It’s one of the best.
The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
Huawei’s FreeBuds are more modest than they are meaningfully-innovative.
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic launches Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device
- Sonos pushes back Google Assistant support for its smart speakers to 2019
- Canon launches pocket-sized printer
- HTC Vive debuts Vive wireless adapter
- DJI Unveils Mavic 2 Enterprise
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Upgrade to the Samsung 970 EVO SSD's blazing-fast NVMe speeds for cheaper than ever
- 2 Put wireless charging and Alexa in your car with all-time low prices on Anker accessories
- 3 Black Friday 2017: The best early deals
- 4 Microsoft acquires CRPG heavyweights Obsidian and InXile
- 5 Forget the foldable, Samsung's One UI overhaul is the real big news here
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?