If you’re looking for the best, the AirPods Pro rate among them in a way that the iconic and original true wireless earbuds didn’t.
Gadgets - Reviews
Even if the Cloud Alpha S no longer qualifies as the best cheap gaming headset, it’s still a pretty good gaming headset.
Unless you’re attached to the idea of owning the lightest set of true wireless earbuds in Australia, it’s not that difficult to find something cheaper or better than these.
$349 might get you a set of slick-looking earbuds, plenty of battery life and a charger case that’s unlike anything else out there, but it doesn’t buy you perfection.
Even five years in, the Apple Watch remains the gold standard for wearables.
If you’re looking for a Google Home Hub with a bigger screen or better audio playback, that’s exactly what you’ll get here.
In action, the Zowie S1 and S2 are incredibly comfortable and, if you’re on a budget, they’re easy to justify.
The Fitbit Versa 2 improves over the first-gen smartwatch in many small but meaningful ways.
A sleek look and feel is what you normally expect among the Dyson product range - and the Dyson Pure Cool Me gets that "smartly designed" feel right.
Even if the portability of the Move ends up a little undercut by the weight involved, it still up to most of its potential: it’s a Sonos that moves - for good and ill.
The Bose 700s find a new front that they can dominate in the war on noise but they’ve done little here to take back ground that rivals like Sony have stolen in recent years.
Fitbit has made enough improvements to the Versa 2 to call it a true Apple Watch competitor.
The new Roomba i7+ is silent and seriously smart. It is powerful. It even empties its own bin.
The PowerBeats Pro aren’t perfect but they’re coming for the crown anyway.
Despite their problems, I still found myself quite endeared towards the first-gen incarnation of the Bose Frames.
Latest News Articles
- Apple finally announce the noise-cancelling AirPods everyone wanted
- Google bid on Fitbit
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- Google remember to update their Wi-Fi
- Google revamp the Pixel Buds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- 5 Ryzen 9 3950X: AMD's 16-core CPUs is an epic end-zone dance over Intel
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?