Sony’s ultra-portable true wireless earbuds deliver on nearly all the features most people want out of a premium set.
Gadgets - Reviews
Samsung packs a bevy of features, including active noise cancellation, into these sleek true wireless earbuds.
Unless you’re attached to noise-cancellation as a feature or after buds with a bit more of a fitness focus, the Google Pixel Buds are an awesome candidate for your next true wireless pickup.
The Jabra Evolve2 85 is a business-class headset with consumer-grade perks and smart design. What’s not to like?
Apple’s Magic Keyboard goes the extra mile but, if you’re looking to turn your tablet into a workhorse and don’t mind losing a few thrills in the process, the Brydge Pro+ is easy to recommend.
If you’re lucky enough to already know for sure whether the AirTab can meet your needs and don’t mind a dash of amateurish hardware design, there’s a faustian bargain to be had here.
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
The PowerWatch Series 2 lacks high-tech looks and breadth of functionality but tries to make up for it with seemingly endless battery life and rugged durability.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
If you yearn for the aesthetics of the Apple Watch and can get down with the notion of only having to charge your smartwatch every two weeks, the Amazfit GTS is easy to recommend.
Convert your dumb deadbolt into a Wi-Fi-connected smart lock for less.
With the Jabra 75ts, the brand continues to build on an already-strong foundation with small but meaningful improvements.
They’re unlikely to sate audiophiles but, for everyday consumers, The TicPods 2 Pro are just good enough where it counts.
I don’t know if I can quite recommend them without caveat but I can certainly recommend them with a lot more enthusiasm than previous Jaybird earbuds.
If Microsoft can make a decent pair of headphones like this on a first effort, who’s to say how much better their sophomore effort will be.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- 3 Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- 4 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?