The Sennheiser GSP 600 lives up the brand’s pedigree for sound quality but fails to seal the deal on other fronts.
Gadgets - Reviews
Flowers? Candy? Boring! Surprise mom with one of these awesome tech-centric gifts this year.
If you’re looking for that on-the-go Alexa speaker and like it loud, you’ll probably like the sound of this one.
If you’re looking for a solid foundation to build on and a place to start in the digital drawing space, Wacom’s latest offering is hard to beat.
The Panasonic GA-10 smart speaker is a Google-assistant powered smart speaker. This means that, by now, you probably know the drill. It’s got all the brains of the Google Home but promises to offer a better sound in exchange for a higher price-point.
Blessed with mobile broadband access and an optional solar panel, Netgear's completely wireless Arlo Go makes it easy to install a streaming security camera almost anywhere.
If its predecessor was the wearable that showed that Fitbit had the chops to make it in the smartwatch market, this is the one that you’ll actually probably want to buy.
With Amazfit's Blip watch turning heads overseas (courtesy of a 45-day battery life) and importing as popular a practice as it is, we decided to check out the company’s flagship Amazfit Pace smartwatch and see if the hardware lived up the hype.
Pitched as a more professional (or least professional-looking) option, the Jabra Elite 65ts harness not only the strengths of their predecessors but also offer the leap forward that we had hoped to get from them.
The Seiren Elite is as simple as condenser mics come and juggles a winning combination of both looking and sounding good.
There are a lot of great ideas here. Unfortunately, they’re let down by the disappointing reality of the hardware involved.
If the prospect of paying $129 for decent true wireless earbuds sounds good enough that you’re happy to make the compromises that 3SIXT are asking for, then you’ll likely come away satisfied with the sound of these.
With the S9 and S9+, Samsung swing their engineering talent, brand power and their overall focus back towards the camera side of the equation and, while the results of this pivot aren’t by any means poor, the whole thing does come off as a little pre...
An added degree of flexibility allows the Echo Dot to double up as both the cheapest Echo available and the one that’s probably going to be best suited to those who are already invested in their own home audio experience.
As a first effort in the true wireless category, the Bose SoundSport Free are an impressive effort. Unfortunately, it felt like any positive elements here come balanced by the slightly iffy form-factor and high price.
Latest News Articles
- Sony confirm Xperia Ear Duo for Australian market
- Huawei gear up to refresh smartwatch offering with eSim
- Google tipped to reveal 'Pixel smartwatch'
- Samsung’s QuickDrive promises to cuts laundry time in half
- Reach New Levels of Clean with Samsung’s Powerstick Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?