Google demonstrated its next-gen Assistant during its I/O conference and it ran circles around Siri both in speed and privacy.
Gadgets - Opinions
It turns out that the most important app for a virtual assistant appliance might be the one you create yourself.
The future might around the corner but it’s far from imminent - and there is a distinction to be made.
If Oppo were able to apply the same competencies they’ve demonstrated in the smartphone space to wearables, the results could well make for a product worth the attention (and money) of those who have been reticent to embrace the smartwatch category t...
Before we had thin-bezel displays, triple-lens cameras and AI-enhanced processing power, we had curved form factors like that found in the Samsung Galaxy Round.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
Major smartwatch makers – Apple, Samsung and others – rushed into the market before the technology was ready and didn’t focus on the enterprise first.
In this episode of The Full Nerd the gang discusses PCWorld's Core i9 review, building an Xbox One X PC, and the first 32-bit consumer sound card before declaring a graphics card state of emergency.
Millennials are spending more, not less, time with their PCs than before. Studies indicate that the average time spent on a PC has gone up by 12 minutes since 2012. In addition, consumers are spending twice as much time watching movies and TV shows o...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
In this week's War of the Worlds, we debate topics including: Can Alexa and Siri be frenemies? Has China found the answer to stupid drone tricks? Watch us hash it out here.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
Catching 'em all would be much easier, and way more fun, if the Apple Watch was involved.
Forget about all the hype, when you actually experience VR you understand why the technology is special.
Latest News Articles
- Sonos are finally bringing the Google Assistant to their smart speakers
- Xiaomi is finally coming to Australia
- Amazon expand Australian offering with Echo Link and Echo Link Amp
- The new Beats PowerBeats Pro might be the true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- The Amazon Echo Input is now available in Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 The dream of dual-booting Windows 10 on Chromebooks appears dead
- 5 Which Case Should I Buy For My Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e?
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?