If Oppo were able to apply the same competencies they’ve demonstrated in the smartphone space to wearables, the results could well make for a product worth the attention (and money) of those who have been reticent to embrace the smartwatch category t...
Gadgets - Opinions
Before we had thin-bezel displays, triple-lens cameras and AI-enhanced processing power, we had curved form factors like that found in the Samsung Galaxy Round.
This year, I think the best way forward is for Apple to innovate on price.
Two screen are better than one. At least, that’s the theory. However, there are a few things to consider first before buying into the hype around foldable smartphones.
Major smartwatch makers – Apple, Samsung and others – rushed into the market before the technology was ready and didn’t focus on the enterprise first.
In this episode of The Full Nerd the gang discusses PCWorld's Core i9 review, building an Xbox One X PC, and the first 32-bit consumer sound card before declaring a graphics card state of emergency.
Millennials are spending more, not less, time with their PCs than before. Studies indicate that the average time spent on a PC has gone up by 12 minutes since 2012. In addition, consumers are spending twice as much time watching movies and TV shows o...
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
In this week's War of the Worlds, we debate topics including: Can Alexa and Siri be frenemies? Has China found the answer to stupid drone tricks? Watch us hash it out here.
An entire anti-drone industry is emerging. These new tools will enable drone detection, tracking, identification, disabling, and even hacking and hijacking the drones as they fly.
Catching 'em all would be much easier, and way more fun, if the Apple Watch was involved.
Forget about all the hype, when you actually experience VR you understand why the technology is special.
In the first half of the 20th Century, a wide range of futurists, science fiction writers and others predicted what life would be like in the Year 2000 and beyond. I'm here to tell you that future has arrived -- and it's better than envisioned.
Latest News Articles
- Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
- Jabra amplify enterprise offering with new Evolve 65t earbuds
- CES 2019: Ecovacs unveil air purifier Atmobot and upgraded Deebot
- CES 2019: Nura miniturize with new NuraLoop earbuds
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- 2 For some, the glory days of Microsoft are ending in about a year
- 3 Ring's founder says he's open to working with Google Assistant
- 4 LG V50 release date, price, specs and news rumours
- 5 Quicken Deluxe 2019 review: Master your money
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?