Fujifilm has unveiled its X-T3 mirrorless digital camera.
Gadgets - News
Logitech has introduced the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad and D-Pad.
Canon has launched the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM, the EF 600mm f/4L IS III USM and the EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM.
HMD Global has announced that the revamped Nokia 8810 will be reintroduced to the Australian market later this month.
Wacom has added the Cintiq Pro 24-inch display to their Cintiq Pro high-definition range.
Belkin has announced ScreenForce TemperedCurve Screen Protection built specifically for Samsung Galaxy Note9.
QNAP has released a new quad-core 3-bay NAS, the TS-332X, that allows for building a RAID 5 array for balancing capacity and protection with the fewest disks.
Nikon has announced the release of the Nikon D3500, an entry-level Nikon DX-format DSLR camera.
MSI has introduced the new Trident X Series with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards and the latest Generation Intel Core K series processors.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Crucial has launched its new BX500 SSD, available in a 2.5-inch form factor and 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities.
Huawei has announced the Kirin 980, a system on a chip manufactured with the Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturer Company’s 7nm process.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
Bang & Olufsen has launched its Seasonal 2018 Collection, a range of limited-edition premium headphones, speakers, and the latest wireless earphones.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
- 2 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 3 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 4 AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 Series Processors: The Answer for IT Efficiency
- 5 Best Windows tablet 2021: Surface Pro vs. Dell, HP, and Lenovo tablets
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?