The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
Gadgets - News
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
The Lumini Skincare Assistant uses a multi-spectral camera and AI-based face detection and light correction algorithms to analyse a customer's skin.
Jaybird have announced a follow-up to their Jaybird Run true wireless earbuds, the Jaybird Run XT.
Though plenty of drone-makers have tried their best, drone controllers haven't really advanced beyond the usual realm of joysticks and apps. Until now. The Shift is a quad-copter drone with an intuitive one-handed controller.
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
Ecovacs has unveiled two new additions to its lineup of smart cleaning robots.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
Wi-Charge and Allegion have talked up the potential of infared wireless charging for smart home users, demonstrating a proof of concept solution at this year's CES 2019.
LG's ThinQ AI tech is set to get a little bit more useful in 2019, with a software update allowing them to proactively make suggestions to users based on "lifestyle data".
Jabra is refreshing their Move series of on-ear headphones at this year's CES
Jabra has announced a new over-ear addition to its flagship series of wireless headphones, the Elite 85h.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything new coming from Apple in August 2021
- 2 Services growth highlights Apple’s big $81.4B Q3 results
- 3 Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- 4 Flight Simulator's awesome performance update lands on PCs today
- 5 Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?