The 2018 PC World Christmas Gift Guide is now live.
Gadgets - News
Samsung Electronics will be the latest producer to include a Neural Processing Unit (NPU) on its latest mobile processor to improve machine learning performance. The Exynos 9 Series 9820 will almost certainly be seen on the Samsung Galaxy S10, and th...
JBL has introduced Free X, its new pair of true wireless in-ear lifestyle headphones.
Panasonic has announced the launch of its next-generation Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device.
Sonos has finally provided an update on Google Assistant support for its Sonos One and Sonos Beam speakers, pushing the software feature back to 2019.
Canon has unveiled its smallest and lightest Mini Photo Printer.
HTC Vive has announced the pre-order availability of the Vive Wireless Adapter.
DJI has unveiled the Mavic 2 Enterprise, a portable drone with features designed for businesses, governments, educators and other professionals.
Speaking to journalists at the launch of the Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro in London, Leica spokespeople suggested that Huawei might not be shipping a quad-lens smartphone anytime soon.
Ekster 3.0 is the first voice-activated smart wallet, compatible with Alexa and Google Home Appliances.
Beats by Dr. Dre and Disney have announced a collaboration celebrating Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary Edition Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones.
Amazon has introduced the new Kindle Paperwhite for Australian customers.
Dyson has unveiled its second piece of beauty technology, the Dyson Airwrap styler.
D-Link has expanded its range of DIS Series Industrial Gigabit Switches with the DIS-100G Series, consisting of the DIS-100G-5SW 5-Port Unmanaged Industrial Switch and the DIS-100G-5PSW 5-Port Unmanaged PoE Industrial Switch.
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
Latest News Articles
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- Lenovo see smart displays as a foundation for ambient computing
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- Bixby remains MIA at Samsung's IFA press conference
- Fitbit Versa 2 hands-on: Alexa, OLED, and an always-on display make a compelling upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Samsung's ultra-fast new PCIe 4.0 SSDs 'never die'
- 4 The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- 5 Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?