Though plenty of drone-makers have tried their best, drone controllers haven't really advanced beyond the usual realm of joysticks and apps. Until now. The Shift is a quad-copter drone with an intuitive one-handed controller.
Gadgets - News
If you're a Ring owner frustrated by the lack of support for Google Assistant, help may be on the way.
Apple's Airplay 2 and HomeKit tech will be in many 2019 smart TVs, but what about the TV you already own?
Most of the big TV vendors have announced support for Apple's AirPlay and HomeKit technology in their 2019 TVs. Vizio is going back and adding support to its 2017 and newer models.
Jabra has added to their enterprise-focused Evolve lineup of earbuds with the Evolve 65ts.
Ecovacs has unveiled two new additions to its lineup of smart cleaning robots.
Nura have officially unveiled their second product at this year's CES, the NuraLoop earbuds.
If you expected HyperX to break from their tradition of serving up cheaper alternatives to Razer products, CES 2019 might leave you disappointed.
Wi-Charge and Allegion have talked up the potential of infared wireless charging for smart home users, demonstrating a proof of concept solution at this year's CES 2019.
LG's ThinQ AI tech is set to get a little bit more useful in 2019, with a software update allowing them to proactively make suggestions to users based on "lifestyle data".
Jabra is refreshing their Move series of on-ear headphones at this year's CES
Jabra has announced a new over-ear addition to its flagship series of wireless headphones, the Elite 85h.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
Fitbit OS 3.0 is rolling out to Ionic and Versa watches bringing new apps, enhanced dashboard features, and powerful APIs.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Google has finally rolled out their Night Sight to the Pixel camera via a software update.
Latest News Articles
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- Lenovo see smart displays as a foundation for ambient computing
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- Bixby remains MIA at Samsung's IFA press conference
- Fitbit Versa 2 hands-on: Alexa, OLED, and an always-on display make a compelling upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Samsung's ultra-fast new PCIe 4.0 SSDs 'never die'
- 4 The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- 5 Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?