Google are giving wireless headphones another shot with the new set of Pixel Buds.
Gadgets - News
Tile have refreshed their existing product range and introduced the new Tile Sticker.
Microsoft are adding another audio product to the Surface lineup in the form of the new Surface Earbuds.
Amazon has confirmed that the newly-announced Echo Studio and a revamped Echo and Echo Dot will be coming to the Australian market.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
Lenovo has been one of the only third-party brands that have been able to give Google a run for their money when it comes to smart displays. Here's where they think the category is going.
In addition to their new Plex smartphone, TCL also showed off a nifty set of smartglasses at this year's IFA.
Samsung had a lot to say at their IFA press conference about their ecosystem of smarter and better tech but seemingly-nothing to say about the smart assistant they once claimed would tie it all together.
With on-board Amazon Alexa, an AMOLED display, and Fit Pay for the base model, the Versa 2 looks like it’s ready to go toe-to-toe with the Apple Watch.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
Bose's new Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 will be available in Australia later this month but they won't be cheap.
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
We run the numbers to see how the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus compare against last year’s Galaxy Note 9.
Here’s our pre-review analysis and breakdown of whether Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 is going to be better than the Galaxy S10. If you’re looking to decide between the two, here’s what you need to know.
Fujifilm Australia launched the Instax Mini LiPlay today, a hybrid instant camera capable of printing both photos taken on the device and from smartphones via a companion app.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- 3 iPad (8th generation) review: It's got a faster processor, and that's all
- 4 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 5 Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?