"The Lumia 640 never feels like a budget phone and manages to outclass a range of handsets within and above its price range."
Gadgets - News
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
Apple is removing the training wheels for Apple Watch app makers, letting them take full advantage of the device's hardware.
When Oculus VR revealed the recommended PC specs for the forthcoming consumer release of its highly anticipated Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, the graphics card requirements were shockingly reasonable. Sure, the GeForce GTX 970 and Radeon R9 29...
If the prospect of a flat battery before bedtime is turning you off smartwatches, the ZenWatch 2 from Asustek Computer might be a turn-on: Asus says it could last as long as four days on a single charge, with an optional external battery offering an ...
The much-heralded Apple Watch will ship on April 24 with price tags ranging from $499 for the Sports edition all the way up to $14,000 or more for a limited-edition model in 18kt gold, Apple said Monday.
Qantas is adding virtual reality to its in-flight entertainment with the trial of Samsung’s Gear VR.
Intel wants to win the battle for your body with the smallest ever wearable computer called Curie, which is so tiny, it was barely visible to the audience during an on-stage demonstration.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Braven likes to create speakers that can be used in all sorts of situations, but the company’s new Mira quite possibly takes the cake for versatility.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
In the opening keynote at the Intel Developer Forum today, Intel showed off wearable tech, Internet of Things boards, wireless charging, and it introduced the 2015 version of the Core processor, codenamed Skylake.
Asus has unveiled its ZenWatch, a rounded smartwatch that will go head-to-head with LG’s G Watch R and Motorola’s Moto 360, at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin.
Sony is one of a few companies with an ecosystem rich in entertainment gear. Now the company has partnered with Telstra to release the wearable SmartBand SWR10.
SanDisk’s Extreme Pro USB 3.0 flash drive hasn’t hit the market yet, but the company is touting it as one of the fastest such devices on the market. It claims that it will be able to achieve solid state drive-like results up to 240 megabyte per secon...
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 How the M1 Pro and M1 Max open up a world of possibilities for the Mac
- 4 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 5 Sizing up the MacBook Pro: Go big, go small, or go Max?
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?