Intel's CEO, battling to keep the company relevant as computing moves beyond the PC, introduced a new line of wearable computers Monday night, including a connected smartwatch and a pair of earbuds with a built-in heart monitor.
Gadgets - News
Launched last night on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the Kiwi-designed Quebee is a miniature, standalone camera that can be controlled by your smartphone or tablet, and captures video, stills or time-lapse photography.
This reproduction of Lego's $60 X-Wing Fighter (model 94973) is anything but child's play. Measuring 11 feet tall and 45 feet long, the X-Wing model was intentionally scaled to match the props used in the original films.
Google got a leg up on those who would tinker with its digital peepers by demonstrating its own hacks of its gadget at the I/O show for developers this week.
Waltzing into a Las Vegas casino wearing Google Glass could be a risky proposition if staffers suspect you're using the wearable computer to surreptitiously shoot videos or photos.
One of Google's self-driving cars got into an accident earlier this week. But Google is claiming the auto-pilot-equipped Prius was actually flipped into manual mode when the accident happened, making this a case of user error.
Microsoft’s in-house <a href="http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Kinect-Fun-Labs/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258480811">Kinect Fun Labs</a> have been working on their own hacks--and now, thanks to their work, you can make your own virtual talk ...
Tiny robots, while adorable, often have limited functionality because of their small stature. Tiny robots that can jump are able to clear large obstacles with minimal energy output - the problem is that, having jumped and landed once, the robot has ...
In the market for a new toilet? Before heading down to the neighborhood hardware store and dropping a few Benjamins on a regular pooper, you might want to take a look at Kohler's newest flushing masterpiece, the Numi.
The PC of the future is on your desk. It’s also in your pocket. It’s inside your TV, your car and your refrigerator. The PC of your future doesn’t exist as one discrete tool; instead, it’s a personal network of devices that share data and collectivel...
Young children are more likely to be able to play a computer game than ride a bike, says <a href="http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepage">AVG</a>.
Energy is everywhere--from light to heat to wind and everything in between. And in this era of high fuel prices, we need to find more ways of capturing it on the cheap. And Fujitsu might have come up with an effective way of doing so. Fujitsu's so-ca...
<a href="http://www.toshiba.co.uk">Toshiba</a> is thought to be working on a tablet PC to rival <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?ReviewID=3211322">Apple's iPad</a>.
RIM are thought to be preparing to unveil a BlackBerry tablet that will rival Apple's iPad by supporting Flash.
Latest News Articles
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- Lenovo see smart displays as a foundation for ambient computing
- IFA 2019: TCL's wearable display smartglasses are right out of Black Mirror
- Bixby remains MIA at Samsung's IFA press conference
- Fitbit Versa 2 hands-on: Alexa, OLED, and an always-on display make a compelling upgrade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- 5 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?