RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
Gadgets - News
Soon, you may never have to sort and fold laundry again. Laundroid, a futuristic laundry robot, is being launched in 2017.
Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
You still buy Vive VR games from Steam, but you can try HTC's Viveport for non-gaming experiences.
The timing first nicely with the upcoming launch of Google's Pixel phones, which should lead the parade of compatible hardware.
These gadgets will make every outdoor event more fun.
A portable battery with a lot of potential for charging a laptop with USB-C.
Google hasn't said what's coming yet, but if you sign up for the initiative you'll be part of the group that's in the know.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
How bad can it be?
The change is rather minor, with a black design and a few other refinements to give the headset a sleeker look.
Three different charger designs indicate Samsung may branch out beyond the flat disc design that it currently sells.
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
Harry Potter fans, take note: Scientists have made an object "disappear" using a cloaking device similar in many ways to the invisibility cloak imagined by author J.K. Rowling.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?