The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
Gadgets - News
Android TV users can now get PlayStation Vue on their device of choice.
A robot being developed by Blue Ocean Robotics uses ultraviolet light to disinfect rooms.
It's hardware day as our tech trio looks into smart guns, a new virtual reality setup from Sony and the nifty Lenovo Yoga Book. (Look ma! No keyboard!)
Possibly the best low-cost consumer 3D printer, XYZprinting’s inexpensive unit delivers the ability to create good quality models in a short amount of time.
Co-founder Frank Azor has fond memories of Alienware's early days. It was a wild time of building kick-ass PCs, gaming, lots of sci-fi shows and generally, having a good time.
Microsoft is expanding the reach of its HoloLens augmented reality headgear to six new countries around the world.
Sony formally unveiled its N wearable on Thursday night, complete with a digital assistant named Nigel. You can't buy it, but you may try it if you sign up for Sony's beta program.
Six months after the release of the Oculus Rift, we finally hear more about its motion-tracking Touch controllers.
Oculus wants to move beyond the Rift with a standalone, self-contained VR headset.
At Oculus Connect 3, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg provided a tantalizing glimpse at what social VR could become.
We are live for day two of CEATEC, Japan's largest IT and electronics conference, to check out some of the hottest new products that will be hitting the market.
Panasonic has developed a prototype data transmission system that sends data via human touch.
Sharp has developed a new version of its Cocorobo robot vacuum cleaner that plays J-Pop as it sweeps.
Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- 3 Windows 11 screenshots appear to have leaked
- 4 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- 5 E3 2021: 12 big reveals that PC gamers need to see
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?