Apple's top-end tablet hardware was already workplace worthy, but iOS still required some workarounds for things to go smoothly. iOS 11 may change that when it arrives later this year.
Gadgets - News
Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
Videoconferencing can help firms save money, do more and better integrate their plans. So can digital transformation. But both have to be done right.
Due to ship this summer, Sony's Xperia Touch is a small household device that lets you interact with and manipulate screens and apps projected onto tabletops and walls.
Researchers at IBM have developed a hub for wearables that can gather information from multiple wearable devices and share it with a doctor, potentially cutting down on the time patients need to spend in a hospital.
Anyone who owns two HoloLenses can now offer a third-person view of augmented reality, thanks to a project that Microsoft released on Monday.
Computerworld puts the Ultimaker 3 fused-filament 3D printer through its paces -- in 30 seconds.
Our tech trio takes a look at the latest in solar tech -- panels being installed on water -- checks in on the state of VR and offers kudos to the new Super Bowl champs.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Rumor has it that iOS 10.3 is giving us a new Theater Mode for texting while at the movies. But will this feature cause more harm than good?
After years without any meaningful changes, Google has finally upgraded its Voice apps across all platforms and promises it will release regular updates going forward.
Mozilla yesterday unveiled a new logo for the company and foundation that includes typographical elements of a standard URL.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
The Department of Defense is testing Perdix, autonomous micro-drones capable of collective decision-making and adaptive formation flying.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Samsung's Galaxy A31 and A71 5G are now available in Australia
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
- 2 Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- 3 iOS 15, iPadOS 15, and macOS Monterey: Which features will work on your device
- 4 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition review: This all-AMD laptop is affordable and very fast
- 5 AirPods iOS 15 firmware: Find My, spatial audio, Conversation Boost and more
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?