Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
Gadgets - News
Approximately six months after debuting the speaker at last year's IFA, Panasonic has announced Australian launch details and pricing for its first smart Hi-Fi Speakers with Google Assistant built in.
Google is rolling out a series of new experiences for the Aussie Google Assistant so families with kids can learn, play and stay entertained.
Volareo have announced a new smart speaker that aims to solve the shortcomings of existing music streaming models by allowing users to tip musicians.
Kogan has launched its first ever range of Google-powered televisions.
Oppo flew us to Shenzhen, China to go hands-on with their new flagship R15 ahead of its launch there. We came away impressed.
Amazon Music listeners in Australia and New Zealand can now request songs by voice with Alexa in the Amazon Music mobile app.
Audible is now available on Sonos, allowing users to listen to their favourite audiobooks while accomplishing a variety of activities in their homes.
HTC Vive has announced that the HTC Vive Pro Head Mount Display will be available for $1199, while also announcing that the current Vive full kit will be reduced to $879.
Google have announced that the their search engine and Google Assistant are now capable of quickly delivering sports news, scores, scheduling and even jokes.
Although we're still keenly awaiting the U12 flagship, HTC has announced new Desire phones for the mid-range. Here's everything you need to know about the HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ including release date, price and specs.
Apple has announced it will host its 29th annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Jose from the 4th of June to the 8th of June.
Fitbit has debuted a new slimmer smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa, due to launch next month.
D-Link has won the world-renowned iF Design Award for its DCS-1820LM 4G LTE Outdoor Camera.
With a compact and contemporary design, Uniden's new range of iGO Cams are intended to provide vehicle owners with additional driver assist features as well as high quality video recording of accidents and other events.
Latest News Articles
- Razer swing for lifestyle audio audiences with Opus noise-cancelling headphones
- Sony's new WF-SP800N earbuds aren't cheap but they are water resistant
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- Apple plots 2020 roadmap with rumored 'flat' iPhone 12, smaller HomePod, new Macs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- 2 Everything you need to know about 4K
- 3 Beware pirate gamers: This malware targets you
- 4 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 5 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?